Panther Attack

bullgator

They are usually in the gray phase in Sarasota.
If you get close enough you’ll see plenty of green in the mix. Often enough to risk getting scratched!

treadwell

Google "cougar pounces on deer at water trough, (Nat Geo)" and watch on You Tube how a cougar really kills. It goes straight for the throat, not face and doesn't let go. There are multiple videos of the same type attack, all over in a instant. I call cow patty.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I saw photos many years ago of a guy who had a bobcat jump on him while he was calling a turkey. He said it was only on him a few seconds until it realized he wasn't a turkey, and ran off. His scalp was hanging halfway over his face, and it took a couple hundred stitches to put his head and face back together. And that was a bobcat.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I’ll admit I find spook spann entertaining none the less. Read deeper into the story and you’ll find he is not a poacher at heart.
At the moment he shot that fire buck he believed he was 100% legal. His tag was a tag that only allowed him to be on his own land. He done his time. He later filed a lawsuit and won.
I’m no hater Spooky!!!

baddave

I know ol Spook messed up a while back and I sure don't condone his actions but I sure am glad that Lord Jesus Christ doesn't hold my past against me anymore like some of you all seem to do with Spook! But, "you" are entitled to your opinion tho!
i never heard of this guy but you know how it goes - do something bad or wrong and it''ll be w/ you forever, do something good and it'll never be mentioned.:)

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Wonder what color the panther was?
:pop:
Wonder what color and how long her nails were ? That looks like a fla. panther of the 2 legged kind.They be sneaky and can put you in the hospital if they mistake you for rich prey.

dtala

Spann was arested in 2013 for killing the big deer, settled in a plea agreement...and was arrested again in 2014 for probation violations along with his wife for destroying evidence. You can believe he is a "good guy"...his actions tell a different story. He is an ego driven game violator.

Spann was arested in 2013 for killing the big deer, settled in a plea agreement...and was arrested again in 2014 for probation violations along with his wife for destroying evidence. You can believe he is a "good guy"...his actions tell a different story. He is an ego driven game violator.

2 sides to every story, the right one the wrong one and somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

Not many people hunt a public land buck for 30 straight days, get it done, on camera.......

Spook don't need no zoo

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
i never heard of this guy but you know how it goes - do something bad or wrong and it''ll be w/ you forever, do something good and it'll never be mentioned.:)

We see this example on a daily basis.......just turn the tv on any news channel. when I judge someone I try to quickly remind myself its not my place. I’ve never heard of the guy but it looks like a big ole deer he is sitting with. Bigger than most folks will ever see in their lifetime........legal or not