Deer forum stimulus check ideas.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Hey for once it will be house money lol to answer your question not really

I worked with a guy who became convinced that he should do what you are with his paycheck one week. When we got paid one Friday night he went on his meal break and bought $880 worth of $20 scratch offs.
He scratched all of them off when he got back. He won $20.

ucfireman

Just increased my 457 contributions too. I'm fortunate that I work where I do and unless something happens to me the paychek will always be there.
I have heard of some depts paying their guys "hazard pay" of double for now. Hope that happens here.

crucible02

• Paying off my wife’s car (don’t owe much more)
• Buying a Tethrd Phantom tree saddle
• Saving whatever is leftover

Reactions: Dub

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
I am gonna donate it to the Green New Deal, or maybe I will buy a bow for deer hunting? What do you guys think?

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Ifn the Demo rats get their way we we each get $5000 and a chicken in every pot. :banginghe

And we'll be forced to hunt with homemade spears due to our guns, bullets and shooting range being gone.

I wonder how much of our tax money has been spent on her plastic surgeries over the decades she's been in office.

10% to the church, the rest is going to 10 dollar scratch offs at the nearest gas station. Yeah I'm a Baptist ?

Now.....a Methodist would do the same, but also pick up a 12 pack, too. :rofl:

Just kidding, man....if you do buy some tickets I hope they are the winning type !!! (y)

I am gonna donate it to the Green New Deal, or maybe I will buy a bow for deer hunting? What do you guys think?

Whew....tough call.

Compound or recurve ????? :rofl:

Big7

The Oracle
So us who made under $100,000 in 2018 may be getting some stimulus funds soon. The natural tendency might be to save the money for the unknown days ahead. The government is probably going to encourage us to spend it all to help stimulate the economy.
So let’s hear some ideas of what to buy with $1200 or less.
Put cash in a safe place.
More than ever now, yer' money is harder to get from a bank.

Went today to pay my lease. Took 45 minutes at my bank. Another hour at the landlord's bank.. Not fun.

I have, even before this virus crap, converted spare cash to money orders. Keeping the MO and the stubbs at seperate locations in case of fire or whatever.

Would be nice to have a secure place for good ole' CASH MONEY.. Haven't found one yet. Could do the fruit jar thing. If something happened to me, it may never be found. I DON'T want that.

Looking for ideas if anyone has a good one.? Yeah... I have a safe fire rated to 1200* for 45 minutes and a smaller one fire rated inside that one.

Still not good enough to where I'd feel safe putting cash in there.

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
And we'll be forced to hunt with homemade spears due to our guns, bullets and shooting range being gone.

I wonder how much of our tax money has been spent on her plastic surgeries over the decades she's been in office.

Now.....a Methodist would do the same, but also pick up a 12 pack, too. :rofl:

Just kidding, man....if you do buy some tickets I hope they are the winning type !!! (y)

Whew....tough call.

Compound or recurve ????? :rofl:
compound