Team 4 “The PARTY Team”

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
It’s when your boss says to take a week off so you can Turkey hunt....who am I to argue?

Im just glad spring break(the timing excuse for the wife) coincided with turkey season :fine:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Party on party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20200406_210327_resized.jpg

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This turkey had some spur marks on him. That other joker is my next target. And I know where he likes. !!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Befriendly and Kmac good luck this week and weekend!
I know I haint been at the computer much this spring and I'm a fixin ta be a way from it again for a while. Text if ya need and have fun!!!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’m trying, but been lackluster at best. My bud is coming from Bama today and expects me to find us some birds.....I’m so cornfused! I think I’ll go to a spot a guy told me about......?? I leave the house not knowing where I’ll gofacepalm:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’m trying, but been lackluster at best. My bud is coming from Bama today and expects me to find us some birds.....I’m so cornfused! I think I’ll go to a spot a guy told me about......?? I leave the house not knowing where I’ll gofacepalm:
Your hunting. Be safe enjoy the woods. ?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Your hunting. Be safe enjoy the woods. ?
yeah, and I’m hearing birds but they keep getting further away.......I’m bout to just take off and run after the next one I hear. He ain’t coming towards me. Maybe I can get a shot off while he is wondering what this nut case is doing running towards him. I’ll stick my thumbs in my arm pits and flap my wings like swamp rat.......maybe he’ll challenge me to a face off:biggestshoot:

Bubba_1122

It's the flying saucers.

Bruno took the birds...