***UPDATE FOR 2020-2021*** Wilkinson County - 964 Acres - 1 Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucaramus

See bottom for some more pics from last season.

Looking for 2 members for a total of 10. Has 90 acre 4 year old clearcut, 60 acres clearcut last year and the rest in various age class pines with hardwood draws. Pin In/Pin Out system in place with no saved areas. Have been some really nice deer taken over the last 3 years. Primitive camp area. We bring in water and use generators for power. Dues are $1400 per member and this includes protein. We have fed since we've been there but this year we switched to Buck Muscle in 8 feeders that will run year round. We don't hunt over the feeders. Stands must be a minimum of 200 yards apart. All members are a minimum of 2 hours away from club. We like it this way to keep some of the pressure down. Wife and children to 18 are included but hunt off of 1 membership. No more than 2 stands to be occupied at any given time by 1 membership.We ARE NOT brown and down. We aim for at least 3.5 on bucks and hopefully in the future will progress to 4.5. We are kid friendly but do ask that kids hunt with the member or a fellow member during typical hunting hours. If they stay in camp, with adult supervision, we do have quiet times that should be followed. ATV's are allowed but not for joy riding. Minerals are in place and food plots have already been limed this year. Sorry for the book, but wanted to give as many details as possible.

8 Year Olds First Buck

Austin's 1st.jpg

13 Year Olds 1st Buck

Trey's 1st.jpg

10 Year Olds 1st Buck

Matthew's 1st.jpg

New Member's 1st Buck

Scott's 1st.jpg

14 Year Olds 2nd Buck

Trey's 2nd.jpg

Drew's Buck.jpg

Needless to say, our young hunters have taken some great deer! PM me if interested or shoot me an email from here.

Last edited:

sthompson72

Very interested. Who do I call to discuss? What town is it near?

Bucaramus

Irwinton, McIntyre, Jeffersonville are all within about 10 minutes. Dublin probably 30 minutes away. Shoot me a PM or email from here and I'll send you my number. Bob, I'll call you in a little bit. Thanks.

Bucaramus

Supposed to hook up with bobprimm soon but as of now we still need 2 members. Rained a little much to head down last Saturday.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Friend of mine hunts Wilkinson county near Irwinton and he, his son and several members consistently shoot huge bucks as this year after year after year. Hogs occasionally too.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Does Imery's and Arcilla let you guys hunt? We have some Imery's land really close to us.

IMERYS let's employees hunt, Arcilla is just friends and family. I don't EVEN want to tell of the acreage and counties . .

Jamieb

Looking for 2 members for a total of 10. Has 90 acre 4 year old clearcut, 60 acres clearcut last year and the rest in various age class pines with hardwood draws. Pin In/Pin Out system in place with no saved areas. Have been some really nice deer taken over the last 3 years. Primitive camp area. We bring in water and use generators for power. Dues are $1400 per member and this includes protein. We have fed since we've been there but this year we switched to Buck Muscle in 8 feeders that will run year round. We don't hunt over the feeders. Stands must be a minimum of 200 yards apart. All members are a minimum of 2 hours away from club. We like it this way to keep some of the pressure down. Wife and children to 18 are included but hunt off of 1 membership. No more than 2 stands to be occupied at any given time by 1 membership.We ARE NOT brown and down. We aim for at least 3.5 on bucks and hopefully in the future will progress to 4.5. We are kid friendly but do ask that kids hunt with the member or a fellow member during typical hunting hours. If they stay in camp, with adult supervision, we do have quiet times that should be followed. ATV's are allowed but not for joy riding. Minerals are in place and food plots have already been limed this year. Sorry for the book, but wanted to give as many details as possible.

8 Year Olds First Buck

View attachment 969673

13 Year Olds 1st Buck

View attachment 969674

10 Year Olds 1st Buck

View attachment 969675

New Member's 1st Buck

View attachment 969676

14 Year Olds 2nd Buck

View attachment 969677

View attachment 969679

Needless to say, our young hunters have taken some great deer! PM me if interested or shoot me an email from here.[/QUOTE

Would like to view property if openings exist. My girlfriend and myself. Thx Jamie 3523032366]

Bucaramus

We will have a 1 maybe 2 openings this year. This place has been really good to us and we're looking for that to continue. Here are a few killed this past season. Mature bucks are typically in the 190-210 lb range.

14172.jpeg15568.jpeg15779-1.jpg16891-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.