Pray for my son!! Please

speedcop

Our heartfelt compassion is with you and our prayers to God Almighty for a miracle

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Hudson has been on my mind and in my heart for the past 2 days.

Praying for comfort and healing for the little guy. I can only imagine the hurt your family is enduring at this time.

God, touch this family with your peace and your healing.

Slewfoot

Prayers for your sweet son and family.

kmaxwell3

He just had the second chemo drug. Said if he would have a reaction it would be soon as they gave it to him but he is fine and sleeping . They said this is the drug that makes you tired and sick later down the road.

kmaxwell3

So while at the hospital visiting my wife and son some one stole my Beretta Nano 9mm out of my Yukon. No damage to truck. Not sure how they got in. Didnt even now till after I left.

K80

So while at the hospital visiting my wife and son some one stole my Beretta Nano 9mm out of my Yukon. No damage to truck. Not sure how they got in. Didnt even now till after I left.
Like I said yesterday, that sucks. I'm thankful no one broke into my vehicle with all the time we spent down in three cesspool known as Atlanta... I've got a couple fillers out for a replacement.

kmaxwell3

Like I said yesterday, that sucks. I'm thankful no one broke into my vehicle with all the time we spent down in three cesspool known as Atlanta... I've got a couple fillers out for a replacement.

Thank you K80

kmaxwell3

So he got his third chemo treatment this afternoon while I was there. Doctors seem to be fairly happy with how he's handling them. And the results so far. Looks like I'm not going to get my visitor exception letter renewed where I can go up there and see them. They do it on a case-by-case basis. But hopefully that's not the case and I can continue to go up there. Thank you guys

kmaxwell3

So looks like my son may be coming home Friday. He is doing really good with treatments. We still have a long road to get through this but so far so good. Please continue to pray for him. Thanks guys!!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
great news. I hope that lil' fellow does great at home too

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear that things are looking better. Hope for a full and speedy recovery.