Hunting Club Images (final images added below)

Jim Boyd

Had this image made for our club.

Guy does good work and you end up with a one of a kind image rather than a cookie cutter job.

We are in SC so I think the image is representative of our area.

Will work to get decals and apparel made.

This is a screen clip, the final image will be crisper.

Open for thoughts and comments!

But....if your comments are that you hate clubs and the last President shafted you but you got the final word and killed a 210” buck in the BAD area he put you in.... move along. We have seen that movie a time or two!!!! (just kidding, we need some laughs)

Best to all!

8D01E0D0-5BD3-4E30-BC37-BAA884016988.jpeg

Last edited:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Looks nice. I created ours, and one for another club a few years ago. Did the club log-in sheets, and club property map. Everyone liked it. We no longer have the property. :cry:

IIICrkRepr

3TLHC Full Logo.jpgJim, we had a primary and secondary logo made for our club. Just used the main image and initials for the secondary logo, works better for hats and front chest pockets. The primary logo for the back of shirts and truck window stickers.
3TLHC Small Logo.jpg

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Had this image made for our club.

Guy does good work and you end up with a one of a kind image rather than a cookie cutter job.

We are in SC so I think the image is representative of our area.

Will work to get decals and apparel made.

This is a screen clip, the final image will be crisper.

Open for thoughts and comments!

But....if your comments are that you hate clubs and the last President shafted you but you got the final word and killed a 210” buck in the BAD area he put you in.... move along. We have seen that movie a time or two!!!! (just kidding, we need some laughs)

Best to all!

View attachment 1016647
That's really cool Mr. Jim.

Jim Boyd

View attachment 1016672Jim, we had a primary and secondary logo made for our club. Just used the main image and initials for the secondary logo, works better for hats and front chest pockets. The primary logo for the back of shirts and truck window stickers.
View attachment 1016671

Man that looks nice. Love it!!!

I was looking for something that had local flavor and I think the young man that did it..... nailed it for us!

Yours is very nicely done!

Kdog

Looks great Jim! Only comment is the moon does not look like any moon I have ever seen.

Triple C

Looks great Jim! Only comment is the moon does not look like any moon I have ever seen.
Jim - Kdog said exactly what I was thinking. Love the art work other than the moon. Moon doesn't look like any moon you will ever see. Clean that up and you're golden!

Jim Boyd

Jim - Kdog said exactly what I was thinking. Love the art work other than the moon. Moon doesn't look like any moon you will ever see. Clean that up and you're golden!

@Kdog and @Triple C

The SC image of palmetto and moon are iconic in the state.

Seems every 3rd guy over here has this tattoo.

This is part of why, to me, the image is reflective of my area.

Gotta leave it like it is - that was intentional!!!

FA5AA400-FC14-48DE-B03D-45F5C4CC685B.png

LEGHORN

Yeah, keep the moon like you have it and like you see it in all the SC logo stuff. He did an awesome job, I think it looks incredible.

Jim Boyd

I think the logo looks great! Interested in having some done for our club. Is there a website where you can design your own?

Hey Greene

The guy is a young man that works for the same company and is an artist.

He made several images and let me choose and I got to offer opinions and guidance as the images evolved.

I will try to post up one of the other images.

Let me know if I can assist in any way.

Last edited:

Kdog

@Kdog and @Triple C

The SC image of palmetto and moon are iconic in the state.

Seems every 3rd guy over here has this tattoo.

This is part of why, to me, the image is reflective of my area.

Gotta leave it like it is - that was intentional!!!

Gotcha. Had no idea.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That looks great, Jim, I really like it! Excellent work.

And for those who don't know, that is not the moon. That is a crescent, modeled after the crescent on the Revolutionary War uniforms of the SC militia at Ft. Moultrie.