Illegal Aliens with hunting licenses?

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
They clean out the delayed harvest trout steams around here. And the ginseng and ramps.

Same here on the Hooch. They keep the stocker population in check for sure.

ICHAVEZ1

My question is does DNR check the legitimacy of the applicant hunter, we do have an open border and again people who are here illegally. I don't want a convicted felon with a gun on a dove field either. Are they or are they not checking theses folks ? I think they sholud check everyone on their data base. It the law and those that enforce it need to do their job.
My question is does DNR check the legitimacy of the applicant hunter, we do have an open border and again people who are here illegally. I don't want a convicted felon with a gun on a dove field either. Are they or are they not checking theses folks ? I think they sholud check everyone on their data base. It the law and those that enforce it need to do their job.
Everyhing has a process
Everything has a process. And yes as a hispanic hunter we get our applications check, 1st we have to get hunter ED, and to do that we need proof of resident, and proof of migratory status. Otherwise we can't even get a hunting licence. 2nd we need a social security number or we can't get hunting or fishing license. And 3rd if it wasn't for none of this we can't even create an account on Georgia App to sign in to the opening hunts. I hope that solves your question.

tgc

They work hard & cheap and do whatever it is I tell them to do , unlike most people
That is exactly right. That’s why America needs these people because Americans won’t do these things anymore (generally). I’m not defending the Hispanics though, you must understand.
I would imagine the dove field Spaniards were illegal and most likely didn’t have licenses. Dnr only wants the money for the licenses or the fines, checking alien status, No. (except there is a different rate for residents and nonresidents)

outdoorman

To me it doesn't matter who you are as long are licensed and following the laws.
I think a lot of people here are going to have to face the facts that the America you have known is going, going and almost gone.
The only way you can hold on to traditional values that you have is by VOTING in support of those who make and govern laws.
If your not willing to do this, your words on this forum are like crying in a corner to yourself.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
So if someone speaks Spanish they’re illegal aliens?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Now ya'll got me thinkin...
Been married to my Carribean Queen for over 30 years and I'm gonna ask her for her Green Card after a few more Beers.
I'll call ICE soon as she's done making dinner..
How's her mofongo?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
There aren’t legal immigrants that speak Spanish?
What’s wrong with us “profiling”? It’s ok for law enforcement why not civilians?::ke::bounce:

Tunaman

BANNED
I guess my girlfriend is illegal then. She speaks Spanish. And English. Highly educated. Been living here in the mtns for 40 years. Does she have to be flung over the wall?
When/where did I say that? My reply was to someone that asked “there AREN’T illegal immigrants that SPEAK Spanish”? I have no problem whatsoever with Spanish people....as long as they’re legal..

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
When/where did I say that? My reply was to someone that asked “there AREN’T illegal immigrants that SPEAK Spanish”? I have no problem whatsoever with Spanish people....as long as they’re legal..

There are people here who speak English as well as you and I who are illegally here.

there’s any number of ways a person could be here legally. Just because they speak a foreign language doesn’t mean they’re “illegal”