Drivelers -- Just don't take #325

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Still a ways from me yet. Not even a breeze blowing.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
This is not a gentle shower I am getting.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Still a ways from me yet. Not even a breeze blowing.

Don't know if there could be any water left in the clouds that blew by me on the way to you.

trad bow

Just checked outside. Hear thunder back to the northwest of me. Looks like it will slip by.

trad bow

91 here today. Big difference between yesterday.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Nap time.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Saturday to you Batjack, Blood, and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

I had a crazy last 12 hours or so. I sat down in my recliner at 6 PM last night to watch the local weather etc. I do remember the fantastic weatherman of 25-30 years actually retiring last night and sadly I watched his last broadcast. Apparently, I went to sleep right after and woke up about 8:30 PM and thought that it was early Saturday morning, so I started getting my stuff together to go up to the country etc. I got my stuff together and loaded up in my truck and dang if didn't get dark on me instead. HELLO you dang fool, it is NOT Saturday morning yet !!!!!

I was teed off then and unfortunately, I haven't slept very much at all during the "real night" last night as the television was on all night and I kept seeing some of the dumbest shows imaginable. Now, I feel like going out and doing some target practice in my front yard just to wake up a 1 mile radius around me just for the heck of it.

Yesterday afternoon, I also couldn't get any salt blocks from Tractor Supply as they were out of stock and I couldn't make it to Academy Sports to get any corn either so I haven't put out any food etc in months now. The Poor Critters are starving by now !!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I am heading to country anyway as soon as I can get a shower.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning bloodbro and EE

sleepy drivelers arise and enjoy

coffee beans.jpeg

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good Morning and Happy Saturday to you Batjack, Blood, and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

I had a crazy last 12 hours or so. I sat down in my recliner at 6 PM last night to watch the local weather etc. I do remember the fantastic weatherman of 25-30 years actually retiring last night and sadly I watched his last broadcast. Apparently, I went to sleep right after and woke up about 8:30 PM and thought that it was early Saturday morning, so I started getting my stuff together to go up to the country etc. I got my stuff together and loaded up in my truck and dang if didn't get dark on me instead. HELLO you dang fool, it is NOT Saturday morning yet !!!!!

I was teed off then and unfortunately, I haven't slept very much at all during the "real night" last night as the television was on all night and I kept seeing some of the dumbest shows imaginable. Now, I feel like going out and doing some target practice in my front yard just to wake up a 1 mile radius around me just for the heck of it.

Yesterday afternoon, I also couldn't get any salt blocks from Tractor Supply as they were out of stock and I couldn't make it to Academy Sports to get any corn either so I haven't put out any food etc in months now. The Poor Critters are starving by now !!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I am heading to country anyway as soon as I can get a shower.

EE, TSC sells corn by the sack full.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning GW,EE,Blood.
Thanks for the coffee GW.
EE.. been there .............done that.....no fun.
I woke up at 12: 30 am at the hunting club once......didn,t look at the clock...It was a long ,cold sit until I looked at my watch.....4:30....GGRRRRRRRRRRR.

Status
Not open for further replies.