Poult Report 2020

Gut_Pile

Striking out on poults in SC so far. Have had hens on camera but nothing in tow. Hope that changes shortly.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I was in the woods today and found a nest of eggs! Hopefully they'll hatch!
Wow. I’d think that’s a hen’s second attemp at nesting. Good to see. Maybe that clutch will make it

buckpasser

I saw 8 larger than quail yesterday. Brooks county.

Juan De

Saw 2 hens with a bunch of little ones, well over a dozen, yesterday.

ucfireman

I have a couple of hens on cam the last week or so, couldn't see any babies. Also had a gobbler and jake. 1st time in about 7 years seeing some regularly. Hope there will be more.
I did cut my fields yesterday, didn't see any nests or anything but lots of bugs and seeds if they are around.

Gut_Pile

Still sitting at zero over here in lowcountry SC. Hope that changes throughout the summer

turkeykirk

Saw two separate hens last week. One on my road (dusting) and one in my field. No poults. 00037646-6008-48CE-8D8C-0089CD97F161.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Still sitting at zero over here in lowcountry SC. Hope that changes throughout the summer
I’m with u , I seen one the last week of season that had several and haven’t seen any since

Gut_Pile

I do have pictures of gobblers strutting with hens two different times this week. Maybe they'll make some late poults!

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
They are out there somewhere. Hard to get poult pics. I set the camera lower for turkeys. Plan on going to trim in front of it a lot. I got this many clips watching a few sq. feet. I have about 3 or 4 more with multiple hens in the distance where I only catch a some black specks popping up occasionally. I'm backed up to select cut pines. I cut down the sweet gums every fall, and when they grow back it gives good short canopy. Also mowed the plot after walking it. Probably many more have passed by out of range of the camera trigger.

Wayne D Davis

They are out there somewhere. Hard to get poult pics. I set the camera lower for turkeys. Plan on going to trim in front of it a lot. I got this many clips watching a few sq. feet. I have about 3 or 4 more with multiple hens in the distance where I only catch a some black specks popping up occasionally. I'm backed up to select cut pines. I cut down the sweet gums every fall, and when they grow back it gives good short canopy. Also mowed the plot after walking it. Probably many more have passed by out of range of the camera trigger.

That's always good to see. Nice capture