Ammo Availability - UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

uga_alum_93

Let's try and keep this thread pretty current by letting the forum know when you see certain ammunition available around the state.

I went by PnR Ammo in Buford and noticed that they had a lot of .223 and .45 ACP available. That was the first time I had been there and I was very impressed with their operation and knowledgeable staff. In addition to the stuff they make, they had a few boxes of .38 and plenty of .22 LR & WMR in both CCI and Winchester. I got a box of 100 .22 LR "mini mags" CCI for $8 and one of the .38 boxes from some brand I had never heard of. They are lead-nosed, target rounds so I'll try them out. The box of 50 was $23.

Also, I just got an e-mail from Georgia Arms saying that their 9MM supply is now sufficient to process orders.

Let us know what you guys are seeing out there...from on-line to large retailers to small dealers. Thanks.

Reactions: Dub

snooker1

5 boxes of Barnes 308 cal
10 boxes PMC 223
10 boxes Hornady 9 mm
10 boxes Hornady 380
5 boxes Hornady 22-250
5 boxes Barnes 30-06
5 boxes Hornady 300 win mag

Order I placed Friday evening from GrabAGun. I checked Sportsman Guide, Midway USA, Lucky Gunner, Brownells, and a few other online places and found most were sold out of what I was looking for.

I found lots of reloading brass and bullets online but found most places were out of the powder I was looking for.

Reactions: Dub

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Went to Wally with the Wife..

A little impulse purchase, they had plenty of you're not being picky..Prices still reasonable at 16ish per box of rifle, and 5ish for shotshells.

Screenshot_20200709-174624.png

Weapons checks, and deer season covered...

Last edited:

uga_alum_93

Academy Sports in Cumming was wiped out a few days ago. I am thinking of buying on-line for the first time. Georgia Arms is good about letting you know when there is availability.

transfixer

Academy Sports in Cumming was wiped out a few days ago. I am thinking of buying on-line for the first time. Georgia Arms is good about letting you know when there is availability.

Georgia Arms website is shutdown, due to the demand, I just looked, I only live about 20 mins from them, may run out there one morning and see what they have in the little showroom, but I don't hold out hope for much.

transfixer

I did some online looking for components over the weekend, and found that the most common components I needed no one has in stock, prices at least don't seem to have gone up for components, as opposed to loaded ammo, if you find any loaded ammo in the popular calibers its priced about twice normal price or more ,,, Cheaper than Dirt was bad about doing this the last time there was a shortage, now it seems other companies are following suit as well !

Jester896

Senior Clown
I found a place that looked like they had large pistol primers in stock....they also charged a $37.00 hazmat...Midsouth is at $16 right now on their hazmat

rosewood

Last time I checked, Academy still had Winchester LP and LR in stock, didn't notice if they had small also or not.

Rosewood

Status
Not open for further replies.