DOVE SHOOT

casey0802

LOOKING TO FIND A SHOOT ON SUNDAY SEPT 6TH.... DONT MIND PAYING ... MAY BE LOOKING FOR 3 SPOTS. MIDDLE GA......
THANKS
912-977-3510 IF WANT TO TEXT...

coastalredneck

The GON August issue will have pay shoots published. There are always a few around middle Ga. one that comes to mind that ive shot on in the past is in Wilcox.. Darden is the last name I believe. pick up an issue if you don't have a subscription.

spring

Hard to plan a shoot a couple of months in advance if having birds is a priority.... The best shoots are usually, "we're having one tomorrow...." :p

Hard to plan a shoot a couple of months in advance if having birds is a priority.... The best shoots are usually, "we're having one tomorrow...." :p

Amen spring - some of the best ones that I've been to were on a weekday with the call before lunch, " can you get away this afternoon to shoot birds?" One that comes to mind was from down your way at Pinebloom back when Larry was still alive.

Most anyone that is truly serious about hosting shoots will not schedule a shoot with more than a couple days notice due to the fickle nature of the grey birds. I know a guy that wouldnt invite people over the phone, instead drive to their house because he said the birds might have tapped his phone lol. Nothing worse than sitting in a hot dove field staring at your boot laces.

casey0802

Amen spring - some of the best ones that I've been to were on a weekday with the call before lunch, " can you get away this afternoon to shoot birds?" One that comes to mind was from down your way at Pinebloom back when Larry was still alive.

Most anyone that is truly serious about hosting shoots will not schedule a shoot with more than a couple days notice due to the fickle nature of the grey birds. I know a guy that wouldnt invite people over the phone, instead drive to their house because he said the birds might have tapped his phone lol. Nothing worse than sitting in a hot dove field staring at your boot laces.
I understand..... im good for the phone call that comes that night to shoot the next morning. i will be shooting on Saturday just looking for somewhere on sunday or monday...