Test Your Knowledge

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I see it now. :bounce:

Silver Britches

This nearly 6 foot varmint had swallered two that it had just busted. When I grabbed it, it spit eggs everywhere.

View attachment 1032959
Is this the same one you've been dealing with that you posted about in the past? I do believe he'd get a long ride down the road, if so.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Is this the same one you've been dealing with that you posted about in the past? I do believe he'd get a long ride down the road, if so.

It`s one of em. I`ve been carrying them out to the field, but they get back by the next day. I`m fixing to to start taking about a mile off. I`m tired of being infested with em. They cutting into our egg production. We keep us and a couple of friends in eggs so they don`t have to buy any.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
It`s one of em. I`ve been carrying them out to the field, but they get back by the next day. I`m fixing to to start taking about a mile off. I`m tired of being infested with em. They cutting into our egg production. We keep us and a couple of friends in eggs so they don`t have to buy any.

I figured it was a snake, but didn't know they just regurgitated the shells.

Silver Britches

I certainly understand the frustration. I wouldn't keep tolerating that either. Do they ever bother your chickens?

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I certainly understand the frustration. I wouldn't keep tolerating that either. Do they ever bother your chickens?

They will eat biddies, but not adult birds. They don`t mess with the pair of Bantams that The Redhead keeps in a separate coop. I don`t mess with em either. That little hen don`t take no sass of anything or anybody. Our biggest problems with grown chickens is hawks, great horned owls, and red foxes. We have to lock em up at night.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
They will eat biddies, but not adult birds. They don`t mess with the pair of Bantams that The Redhead keeps in a separate coop. I don`t mess with em either. That little hen don`t take no sass of anything or anybody. Our biggest problems with grown chickens is hawks, great horned owls, and red foxes. We have to lock em up at night.
We had foxes get our whole flock of 10 birds in one day back in the spring. During the day to.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I started toating them off to. There seemed to be a steady population of them though