Done with the Dawgs.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Or I’ll be the Tasmanian devil and destroy the table...:rofl:

This is nothing new....
@elfiii , will you help explain... :rofl:

I can raise a dead horse that has been beaten to a pulp and throw it back thru the grinder... years later...

Call me Jesus...cause I can raise the dead back to life....:rofl:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Good for you.
Guess you didn’t want to answer any of those questions...

Cause you would have to stop living the life you know due to corporations donating to BLM.

Russdaddy

Do you mean Tennessee? I guess that's the only thing you can hold on to. We now lead in the series, have won 3 SEC Championships since your last one (won during the Clinton Administration) and have been to the playoff which you haven't even sniffed since its inception. But keep popping in that VHS tape of Peerless Price and thinking back to when good ole Rocky Top was relevant.

I will! and I also really enjoy the Dobb Nail Boot (I attached for your enjoyment). I watch that one pretty regularly!

Unlike your bulldog brethren I can both dish out and take some light hearted football smack talk. Some of your Herschel Walker jock strap sniffin' buddies are incapable of this. Verdict is still out on you.

The mere mention of the year 1980 will bring about a fit of rage for some.

It's like everytime a 1980 is said, a bulldog gets it's wings!

Speaking of bulldogs getting wings... the dawgs have buried a lot of mascots in recent years...Is Michael Vick on ya'lls animal handling staff?

Sick them Doggies, Sick them Woof, Woof, Woofity, Woof! (Did I do that right?)

Oh yeah and your "fight song" is just a bad rip off of "I've been workin' on the railroad"

dobb nail boot.gif

Browning Slayer

It would help if you knew how to type without sending 7 posts at a time. Take a deep breath mr sensitive.
Says the guy with egg on his face cause you support plenty of folks that “sponsor” BLM.
It’s why you won’t answer ANY of them.

It’s ok. We all do. It’s sad to actually see how many businesses support those Commies.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I will! and I also really enjoy the Dobb Nail Boot (I attached for your enjoyment). I watch that one pretty regularly!

Unlike your bulldog brethren I can both dish out and take some light hearted football smack talk. Some of your Herschel Walker jock strap sniffin' buddies are incapable of this. Verdict is still out on you.

Speaking of bulldogs getting wings... the dawgs have buried a lot of mascots in recent years...Is Michael Vick on ya'lls animal handling staff?

Oh yeah and your "fight song" is just a bad rip off of "I've been workin' on the railroad"

View attachment 1037830
That was either a heck of a play or great luck!

I remember that game VERY well!facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

You can definitely keep a thread going, even if you have to keep replying to your own post

Got you to reply, too....

You guys keep telling me how I can't keep a thread going... :rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

I thought it was going to stop. I said please and everything.
I’ll stop... for now... got to go load the truck and get ready to sling an arrow!

Happy hunting folks! Be careful out there!

uga_alum_93

Wow, you watch a highlight from a season where you didn't even make it to the SEC Championship Game? What did you finish 8-5 that year?

Man, there have been some lean years on Ole Rocky Top

View attachment 1037830