well the dove season starts, its time to 'rise up"

hawkeye123

Not watching, just saw score Falcons getting smoked by Seattle 28-12, been a Falcons fan since before Bartkowski was qb, not gonna watch any NFL this year, same ole Falcs, let fans down !

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Although after 50+ years of being a diehard NFL fan I have disowned them, it still does my heart good to see the Falcons suck and their fans suffer.

04 January 1981 is still one of the best days of my life.

joepuppy

Looks like the Falcons are in true mid-season form. At least they played until the end. Still a dirty bird for life.:cool:

ATLFalconsfan80

Although after 50+ years of being a diehard NFL fan I have disowned them, it still does my heart good to see the Falcons suck and their fans suffer.

04 January 1981 is still one of the best days of my life.

?....it’s difficult at times for sure...but that’s the beauty of being a homer...Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Dawgs (can’t pull the trigger on liking the jackets though)...no matter what...I pull for em....

Can I get a 15-1 Lombardi hoist what what!!! ???

tr21

ya know, they've changed owners, they've changed players, they've even changed stadiums, but one thing hasn't ever changed, they suck ! always have and always will !!!

ATLFalconsfan80

ya know, they've changed owners, they've changed players, they've even changed stadiums, but one thing hasn't ever changed, they suck ! always have and always will !!!

??...something you need to know about me...I’m a Georgia sports fan...with that you need tough skin...Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Dawgs....nothing y’all say will upset me...I’ve heard it all from all walks of life...???

ATLFalconsfan80

Yep....to heck with the NFL. Would LOVE to see them fold like a cheap tent.

Yeah.....no that won’t happen...sorry for ya

A lot of Colleges doing the same thing...if you haven’t noticed...you know with having the UGA logo as your profile photo and all...just saying...

15-1 and on the way to hoisting that Lombardi