Done with the Dawgs.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
College football is dead!!!
Not as dead as the Vols have been....

Watching a Vol beat his chest is like watching a monkey trying to figure out common core math.

Russdaddy

Wow, you watch a highlight from a season where you didn't even make it to the SEC Championship Game? What did you finish 8-5 that year?

Man, there have been some lean years on Ole Rocky Top
I do, and I enjoy it. Enjoy it more when I can share it with a Bulldog fan.

Russdaddy

Not as dead as the Vols have been....

Watching a Vol beat his chest is like watching a monkey trying to figure out common core math.

I can honestly say that this is the first time I have seen anyone tie common core math into football smack talk. On one hand it is kind of funny, but on the other its just appropriate it would come from a dawg.

Browning Slayer

I can honestly say that this is the first time I have seen anyone tie common core math into football smack talk. On one hand it is kind of funny, but on the other its just appropriate it would come from a dawg.
you are confusing “smack talk” with facts.

Browning Slayer

No......I’m not
No one cares what a Vol thinks.. Ever..

In 2 months you’ll disappear like every other Vol on here. Happens every year. Vols are a joke.

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Disappear.....Like in the preseason hype that bulldog fans drum up about their next championship disappear?

You mean like "We're Back"... That phrase we've heard from the Vols for going on into decade #2... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Vols aren't even the best college football team in the State of Tennessee and hasn't been for years. But you guys beat your chest every preseason until you lose to teams like Ga State.. And then the Vols slide right back into the sewer they crawled out of until the next year.. Rinse and repeat. Year after year..

Russdaddy

You mean like "We're Back"... That phrase we've heard from the Vols for going on into decade #2... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Vols aren't even the best college football team in the State of Tennessee and hasn't been for years. But you guys beat your chest every preseason until you lose to teams like Ga State.. And then the Vols slide right back into the sewer they crawled out of until the next year.. Rinse and repeat. Year after year..

You have an unhealthy obsession with beating chests.?.?.? kinda weird

Also laughing hysterically at your own jokes is kind of a party foul, unless you are wearing red & black. Then it is just expected.

and....Decades...do you really want to talk about decades....1 9 8 0 ???

Deflection is unbecoming. Not one time have I "beat my chest" over how great the Vols are. I have realistic expectations for the football team I like. You should try it out sometime, it'll lower your blood pressure.

I do however, thoroughly enjoy getting a Dawg's fur all ruffled up with the mere suggestion that they might not be the all powerful dominating force that their fans build them up to be year after year, after year, after year, after year. ( I was going to do that 39 times to get us back to 1980 but I got tired of typing)

Browning Slayer

You have an unhealthy obsession with beating chests.?.?.? kinda weird

Also laughing hysterically at your own jokes is kind of a party foul, unless you are wearing red & black. Then it is just expected.

and....Decades...do you really want to talk about decades....1 9 8 0 ???

Deflection is unbecoming. Not one time have I "beat my chest" over how great the Vols are. I have realistic expectations for the football team I like. You should try it out sometime, it'll lower your blood pressure.

I do however, thoroughly enjoy getting a Dawg's fur all ruffled up with the mere suggestion that they might not be the all powerful dominating force that their fans build them up to be year after year, after year, after year, after year. ( I was going to do that 39 times to get us back to 1980 but I got tired of typing)
3fe59aedc7cf94f1f7e3b33ccbe1b5c1.jpg

Browning Slayer

C'mon - is that the best you have????

I thought I had been engaged by a more worthy opponent by your post count.....Now I see I have over estimated my opponent.

There's ONE reason there aren't any Vols around here... And it's not because of the Voltards football record... ;)

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.. Cause you don't have a clue what you'll start..

Stick around! You've already posted more in this thread then any other since you been on GON...

Russdaddy

There's ONE reason there aren't any Vols around here... And it's not because of the Voltards football record... ;)

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.. Cause you don't have a clue what you'll start..

Stick around! You've already posted more in this thread then any other since you been on GON...

Is this where you bring in your big brother to stick up for you, or are you frantically googling things you can post to "win".
If by:
"Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.. Cause you don't have a clue what you'll start."
you mean someone else will come along that will really hurt my feelings about my Vols, then you obviously haven't paid attention to what I'm telling you. THAT DOESN"T BOTHER ME! Fire away. If it is funny or original I'll laugh with you.
I'm also fully aware that the GON forum is loaded with DAWG fans. Yall gonna gang up on me and run me out of here?....Classy!
Come try out the VOLNATION FORUM. You will be welcomed in as an opposing fanbase member (that's not being sarcastic either)

Browning Slayer

Is this where you bring in your big brother to stick up for you, or are you frantically googling things you can post to "win".
If by:
"Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.. Cause you don't have a clue what you'll start."
you mean someone else will come along that will really hurt my feelings about my Vols, then you obviously haven't paid attention to what I'm telling you. THAT DOESN"T BOTHER ME! Fire away. If it is funny or original I'll laugh with you.
I'm also fully aware that the GON forum is loaded with DAWG fans. Yall gonna gang up on me and run me out of here?....Classy!
Come try out the VOLNATION FORUM. You will be welcomed in as an opposing fanbase member (that's not being sarcastic either)
You really have no idea...

As for VomitNation... I'm on there... Been on there multiple times under different logins.. Been booted quite a few times too... I go over there to have fun..;)

And no one will gang up on you... I told you to stick around.. I'm glad you are here!

ATLFalconsfan80

If by:

Is Harrison Bailey starting for yall this season? I watched him and Arik Gilbert (LSU TE) destroy our secondary last year with ease...

Browning Slayer

Yall gonna gang up on me and run me out of here?....Classy!

You Vols sure are a sensitive bunch these days...

Go get about 20 of your friends over on VomitNation to come over here and gang up on me.. I welcome the challenge.. ;)

We need to liven this place up!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: