Done with the Dawgs.

Russdaddy

Is Harrison Bailey starting for yall this season? I watched him and Arik Gilbert (LSU TE) destroy our secondary last year with ease...

I really don't think they want him to, but if Geronimo self destructs again and Maurer can't cut it we may see him! I saw some of his high school film. seems legit!

Russdaddy

You Vols sure are a sensitive bunch these days...

Go get about 20 of your friends over on VomitNation to come over here and gang up on me.. I welcome the challenge.. ;)

We need to liven this place up!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

LOL, If that is really what you got from that, I am speechless!

I really don't think you want me to do that....The Vols have had their struggles on the field, but the internet savvy fan base will not lose an online challenge. I will beat my chest about that one.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
but if Geronimo self destructs again

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Vols have been self destructing for years.. And it's not cause of one player..

Your fanbase has been doing a good enough job in that department to begin with.. For some reason you guys have high expectations. I don't know why. Have you been to Knoxville?

Browning Slayer

ATLFalconsfan80

I really don't think they want him to, but if Geronimo self destructs again and Maurer can't cut it we may see him! I saw some of his high school film. seems legit!

He sent Arik on a go route...and when it left his hand he started jogging to the sideline...:bounce::bounce:... Arik Gilbert is a FREAK of nature... couldnt double team him cause Marietta had 2 other D1 commit WRs....it was a pick your poison kinda night.... our boys drank all the poisons the whole night....

Russdaddy

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Vols have been self destructing for years.. And it's not cause of one player..

Your fanbase has been doing a good enough job in that department to begin with.. For some reason you guys have high expectations. I don't know why. Have you been to Knoxville?

Please elaborate on these high expectations that "All" VOL Fans Have.....

You are right multiple problems contribute to a loss, but it is undeniable that on an individual level Guarantano self destructs.
I can see it, even through my orange colored glasses.

Russdaddy

He sent Arik on a go route...and when it left his hand he started jogging to the sideline...:bounce::bounce:... Arik Gilbert is a FREAK of nature... couldnt double team him cause Marietta had 2 other D1 commit WRs....it was a pick your poison kinda night.... our boys drank all the poisons the whole night....

really hoped Gilbert would have gone to UT also. Swing and a miss on that one though!

Browning Slayer

Please elaborate on these high expectations that "All" VOL Fans Have.....

I can see it, even through my orange colored glasses.

I thought you said you were on VomitNation???

Cause that place is "GroundZero" of the high expectations every single year..

Which means you can't see jack through those Orange Colored glasses..

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

No, we weren't speechless. I can assure you of that! What was said would get me banned pretty quickly.
Yeah...

They look pretty speechless to me..

EDVRJPLVAAAyKEk-1200x628.jpeg

images

7780f210-cc75-11e9-b277-d7cf1a3fab2f

Browning Slayer

No, we weren't speechless. I can assure you of that! What was said would get me banned pretty quickly.
You know who wasn't speechless??

hi-res-82e8909a09749c701a5c3bd7c9291b0f_crop_north.jpg

usa_today_13290845.0.jpg

usatsi_13290847.jpg

Browning Slayer

I really don't think you want me to do that....The Vols have had their struggles on the field, but the internet savvy fan base will not lose an online challenge. I will beat my chest about that one.
Internet savvy fan base.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Savvy and Vol do not belong in the same sentence.

Trailer park, Welfare, Knoxville and Vol's belong in the same sentence.

Russdaddy

I thought you said you were on VomitNation???

Cause that place is "GroundZero" of the high expectations every single year..

Which means you can't see jack through those Orange Colored glasses..

All these claims with no substantiating references....I knew you were a dawg fan but I would have never guessed you were a democrat

Cute pics too! I remember when I was learning to Google too!

Russdaddy

Internet savvy fan base.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Savvy and Vol do not belong in the same sentence.

Trailer park, Welfare, Knoxville and Vol's belong in the same sentence.

The dawg fan finally got off foodstamps when he left his mama's trailer park in Georgia to get a quality education in Knoxville.

...hmm you were right they do belong in the same sentence.

Browning Slayer

The dawg fan finally got off foodstamps when he left his mama's trailer park in Georgia to get a quality education in Knoxville.

...hmm you were right they do belong in the same sentence.

Bucknasty does have a brother...

Browning Slayer

All these claims with no substantiating references....I knew you were a dawg fan but I would have never guessed you were a democrat

Cute pics too! I remember when I was learning to Google too!
Substantiating references?? Are you kidding me?

You must not be on VomitNation cause I've posted plenty of screen shots with their threads here for all to see.. The delusion runs deep in you Vols..

How old are you?

Browning Slayer

I found you over there..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ff39b40f-de51-4b52-8cdb-b87b453e6d93-png.981654

Browning Slayer

So @Russdaddy, if you are under “duress” in GA, why are you here? UHauls are cheap. Knoxville isn’t far from where you live.