Done with the Dawgs.

Russdaddy

I found you over there..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ff39b40f-de51-4b52-8cdb-b87b453e6d93-png.981654
[/QUOTe
those seem like realistic expectations to me.....hope You joined and start posting. You’ll probably love it. Lots of football talk. Plenty of mindless jabs if that is what you are into or legit football discussions. What’s your username?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You can’t even “quote” something right and you over “estimated” me...

if you want to keep up with me, you’ll need to do a better job.

I had to actually open your post to see what you were trying to say..

Internet savvy, huh? :rofl:

If I quoted you it would continue the cycle of bad posts. And Im not cleaning it up for you. Keep up.

Browning Slayer

As far as a “username”...... :rofl:

Not happening. I guess you didn’t read the earlier post where I’ve stirred the pot and got tossed multiple times...

this internet “savvy” guy has been there and done it too many times.... it’s why I logged out before posting your screen shot..

Silly Vols...

Russdaddy

You can’t even “quote” something right and you over “estimated” me...

if you want to keep up with me, you’ll need to do a better job.

I had to actually open your post to see what you were trying to say..

Internet savvy, huh? :rofl:

If I quoted you it would continue the cycle of bad posts. And Im not cleaning it up for you. Keep up.

trying to do it from a phone, Probably did screw it up. If you really want me to call out to have VN show you some attention I can, I don’t really want to.
Your posts lack creativity, substance and you have clearly lost this battle of “wits”. Several UGA fan friends of mine have gotten a good laugh at your expense.
posting a lot does not equal a win. Your post count and “like” count are proof.

You don’t really stir the pot so much. Its more like you sneeze in it then eat your own snot.

Browning Slayer

You're not this casual. Get to the punchline ?
Hey boy! I’ve missed you! And @joepuppy!
the only 2 Vols I would buy a beer

You got you a new Vol here! You might want to train or educate him...:rofl:

Russdaddy

Hey boy! I’ve missed you! And @joepuppy!
the only 2 Vols I would buy a beer

You got you a new Vol here! You might want to train him...:rofl:
I’m trying to find a reason to like you and continue our little back and forth but so far you really just come off as an abrasive arse that thinks he is way better in a debate/discussion than he is. Am I wrong?

Browning Slayer

As sorry as we were starting out the season, y'all still lost to SC, which we beat 41-21. One can only assume what a beating GAST would have given yall ?
:rofl: :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

It's about that time ain't it
Yes sir!!! It’s why I called on you! :cheers::cheers:
still need @joepuppy

I got respect for that Firefighting Vol! I hope he’s doing good with the wildfires going on out West!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
As sorry as we were starting out the season, y'all still lost to SC, which we beat 41-21. One can only assume what a beating GAST would have given yall ?

So you beat a team we lost to but get steamrolled worse by us than you beat a the team we lost to in your own house.

And THAT is what you want to hang bragging rights on??????!!!!!!!

Well I guess it is all you have.......................

BuckNasty83

I’m trying to find a reason to like you and continue our little back and forth but so far you really just come off as an abrasive arse that thinks he is way better in a debate/discussion than he is. Am I wrong?
He is Legendary.... In his own mind.... He can be a bit much and no doubt he's full of himself. But he is every bit of what this rival is between us and the muts.

He's ran more than a few off. You'll either have to put him on ignore, leave and never look back, or just keep throwing punches. Just know now though, that according to him; You'll never be right, never win an argument, and no matter how much money you have, his bank account trumps yours. He loves serving crow, will hunt down 50 year old posts to manipulate you as he sees fit. Narcissism is an understatement. He has no mercy. And you'll more than likely never have a serious conversation with him. He's just like all the other Dawgs ?

In all seriousness, it's not that bad around here. Just gotta roll with the punches.

Russdaddy

Lol! Pretty good cliff notes. I’ve been on the forum a while and like it for the most part.
Some people think getting the last word = a win i suppose. The stereotypical Dawg fans are as predictable as they are easily outwitted. I may use that ignore button.
Does he ever post anything interesting or of value, or at least funny?