Random picture taken with cellphone,,,,Continued,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgia_home

Toliver

There’s a country song somewhere in that picture.

Well of course there is....

<iframe width="754" height="573" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

georgia_home

A technical difference: picture is a Deere, and the song in my mind mentioned IH..

Well of course there is....

<iframe width="754" height="573" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Toliver

That's a good one, too.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
That's 5 minutes from my house
It’s a nice place, we hiked around 7 miles I think. Widow maker and tall pine trails. Hope to get over there and kayak some day soon. It’s about 1.5 hours from my home.

naildrvr

It's nice for sure. The last time I went down there was last year for my daughter's birthday party. She wanted to stay in a cabin with a couple friends and me and the boys stayed in the tent. Years ago it was nothing but a place to hangout and party. Lot of people have drown over the years right there where the big rock is across from the boat ramp.

GreenPig

It's nice for sure. The last time I went down there was last year for my daughter's birthday party. She wanted to stay in a cabin with a couple friends and me and the boys stayed in the tent. Years ago it was nothing but a place to hangout and party. Lot of people have drown over the years right there where the big rock is across from the boat ramp.
I had a friend accidentally swallow some Flint and tried to drown on me about 15 years ago within 20 yards of the big rock. Very intense couple of minutes.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Reminder to not eat the peanut butter at my house after it's been opened. Not sure why she feels the need to dig her grimy 14 yr old claws into the jar ???

Also a pic going down the road in front of house yesterday. I guess they are getting ready for their elk hunt ?

View attachment 1039140View attachment 1039141
That cut corn field is a sight for sore eyes. C’mon November 4th.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Got a buddy around Peoria Ill and he says it’s still green there. Haven’t heard anything about where we hunt in Indiana yet. Don’t think it’s being picked. Love to hear them boys running about an hour before dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.