Falcons

BornToHuntAndFish

and dont forget about the fans too... ::ke:

I have nothing against anyone keeping up with sports or football anywhere anytime, good outlet for frustration & life's tough times.:bounce:::ke:

tigerdad30529

Please leave Falcons!
Take Quinn, Blank and the hopeless Hawks with you.
You don’t deserve to be in Georgia.
what a horrible coaching job, you are supposed to be a defensive coach, and you couldn’t coach a peewee team.

But this isn’t anything new, Falcons have stunk it up since day one.

BornToHuntAndFish

Worst lost lead & lost game for the Falcons since losing the Super Bowl lead & game to the Patriots.

:waggingfinger:

westcobbdog

Look on the bright side. They stink, naturally tank while trying to win games and somehow end up with with either Trevor or Justin in next years draft, where we could use a young mobile qb who can run it and the spin it more than 40-45 yards in the air.

DannyW

Didn't watch the game but saw a replay of the onside kick and have two observations:

1. How in the hades did the players not know the receiving team could recover the ball at any time after the onside kick? These guys are supposed to be PRO's...the highest level of football.

2. Why were they, with a "defensive guru" as head coach, in that situation to begin with? Why should they have to score 41 points to win?

This loss was just embarrassing....

Twiggbuster

Team blew a 28-3 halftime lead—IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!
What do you expect????
I watched golf today instead. My wife told me all the details and reactions on FB.
I just laughed and laughed and laughed!
Good times!

Hunter922

Every coach and the GM should have been torched this morning.. He's not a good coach. With all of his brotherhood and rah rah spill he needs Pom poms and an outfit it would Better suit him..

westcobbdog

Knocked out Roger and Danny made us pay, still stings what 40 yrs later.
The week before we knocked out the Eagles. My friends and I camped out for tickets at the olf Fulton county stadium. At games end we stormed the field prematurely and as a HS kid remember lineman Wilson Faumina, a mountain of a man with a huge beard, screaming and cursing at me spitting to get the "heck" off the field from about 5 yards away. Nearly wet my pants.

Resica

Didn't watch the game but saw a replay of the onside kick and have two observations:

1. How in the hades did the players not know the receiving team could recover the ball at any time after the onside kick? These guys are supposed to be PRO's...the highest level of football.

2. Why were they, with a "defensive guru" as head coach, in that situation to begin with? Why should they have to score 41 points to win?

This loss was just embarrassing....

That's why I started this, not the blown lead. Unbelievable.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I have nothing against anyone keeping up with sports or football anywhere anytime, good outlet for frustration & life's tough times.:bounce:::ke:

It seems to me keeping up with the Falcan'ts would only serve to exacerbate the frustration & life's tough times.

BornToHuntAndFish

It seems to me keeping up with the Falcan'ts would only serve to exacerbate the frustration & life's tough times.

Depends on what folks like & don't like I reckon, like if folks hate the Falcan'ts or like their opposition like the Cowboys or Seahawks or anyone willing to kick Falcan'ts tails, or just like sports, or just like watching athletes compete as a temporary escape from life's challenges, lots of reasons out there, lots of differences in people, etc.