Done with the Dawgs.

BuckNasty83

So you beat a team we lost to but get steamrolled worse by us than you beat a the team we lost to in your own house.

And THAT is what you want to hang bragging rights on??????!!!!!!!

Well I guess it is all you have.......................
Bragging? No. Just a friendly reminder that as bad as we started, y'all still sucked too.

Not much to brag on. But we do have the 2nd longest winning streak in CFB right now behind LSU. But guess that don't mean much when it was against the light half of the schedule. Even though one of those teams gave yall a loss.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
respect is earned. So far you have 0. You also have not held your own in our little chat. I don’t hide, especially from keyboard warriors.

i bet you are a hoot at parties.
Yep... I’m just a keyboard warrior... :rofl:

About “respect”....

I’ll get to you...

I got Bucky in here! You’ll learn.

Browning Slayer

Bragging? No. Just a friendly reminder that as bad as we started, y'all still sucked too.

Not much to brag on. But we do have the 2nd longest winning streak in CFB right now behind LSU. But guess that don't mean much when it was against the light half of the schedule. Even though one of those teams gave yall a loss.
Now the Vols are LSU... :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

He is Legendary.... In his own mind.... He can be a bit much and no doubt he's full of himself. But he is every bit of what this rival is between us and the muts.

He's ran more than a few off. You'll either have to put him on ignore, leave and never look back, or just keep throwing punches. Just know now though, that according to him; You'll never be right, never win an argument, and no matter how much money you have, his bank account trumps yours. He loves serving crow, will hunt down 50 year old posts to manipulate you as he sees fit. Narcissism is an understatement. He has no mercy. And you'll more than likely never have a serious conversation with him. He's just like all the other Dawgs ?

In all seriousness, it's not that bad around here. Just gotta roll with the punches.
I’ve missed you brother!!!:cheers::cheers:

So has this forum!:love::love:

Browning Slayer

I’m trying to find a reason to like you and continue our little back and forth but so far you really just come off as an abrasive arse that thinks he is way better in a debate/discussion than he is. Am I wrong?
Ok... I’m back to you...

So what is your projection of the Vols this year? What’s the record you have them finishing?

Will they beat the Dawgs?

You ready to bet your Avatar on it?

Going to the respect thing... you want it... you back it up with more then words....

We bet Avatars here. Bucky knows... he can tell you about them...

Unless you want to be a normal Vol... all talk... that keyboard warrior you mentioned...

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Maybe we can get @AccUbonD in this too.....:huh::huh:

brownceluse

Y’all keep this thread clean or it’ll go away. First and final warning. Also, the sports forum is diverse and inclusive. So, don’t get caught up in banter that is disrespectful or that could hurt someone’s feelings.

Browning Slayer

Y’all keep this thread clean or it’ll go away. First and final warning. Also, the sports forum is diverse and inclusive. So, don’t get caught up in banter that is disrespectful or that could hurt someone’s feelings.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Night boy!!! :cheers:

BuckNasty83

Everything Slayer touches goes away in the end.

Or was that Johnny Cash? I get them mixed up

Browning Slayer

Everything Slayer touches goes away in the end.

Or was that Johnny Cash? I get them mixed up
And you say I’m only “great” in my mind....

But you get Johnny Cash and I mixed up....:rofl:

Browning Slayer

C'mon - is that the best you have????

I thought I had been engaged by a more worthy opponent by your post count.....Now I see I have over estimated my opponent.
Where did you run off too??

Wish I could say “I under estimated my opponent” but dealing with Vols this time of year, you just expect a flop anyway.

joepuppy

Alright, Let me in this. Still out on assignment, but I hike to cell service every couple of days to check email, phone the wife, and see what trash is being talked around here. Pretty sure I've already got an avatar bet going with Slayer already. I see ya'll already got a participation trophy for this year, cerebrating 40 years.

georgia-unis.jpg

Browning Slayer

Alright, Let me in this. Still out on assignment, but I hike to cell service every couple of days to check email, phone the wife, and see what trash is being talked around here. Pretty sure I've already got an avatar bet going with Slayer already. I see ya'll already got a participation trophy for this year, cerebrating 40 years.

georgia-unis.jpg
I hope you’re not out in California! You need to let that place burn!!

You be careful out there! :cheers::cheers:

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
:LOL:you do know where deliverance was filmed don’t you?????
He is Legendary.... In his own mind.... He can be a bit much and no doubt he's full of himself. But he is every bit of what this rival is between us and the muts.

He's ran more than a few off. You'll either have to put him on ignore, leave and never look back, or just keep throwing punches. Just know now though, that according to him; You'll never be right, never win an argument, and no matter how much money you have, his bank account trumps yours. He loves serving crow, will hunt down 50 year old posts to manipulate you as he sees fit. Narcissism is an understatement. He has no mercy. And you'll more than likely never have a serious conversation with him. He's just like all the other Dawgs ?

In all seriousness, it's not that bad around here. Just gotta roll with the punches.
Will this be Pruitt's last year if he doesn't do well?
Not poking fun at The Vols that's @Browning Slayer job, but seriously I don't think he will stick around with a record like this in the SEC??

Capture+_2020-09-23-09-51-57~2.png

BuckNasty83

Will this be Pruitt's last year if he doesn't do well?
Not poking fun at The Vols that's @Browning Slayer job, but seriously I don't think he will stick around with a record like this in the SEC??

View attachment 1040284
This year is a wash regardless. But one only has to look at what Pruitt inherited to buy him an extra year.

You have to give a guy time to see what he can do with his own players. Not the 4 win team they inherited and freshmen. His first year recruiting class was put together with less than 2 months on the job while also preparing and coaching the national championship. So his year 1 was a pass regardless.

We would have gotten more of a glimpse of what a true Jeremy Pruitt team looked like this year if not for the pandemic, But we're still stuck with a poor qb. And Bailey and a few other important new comers have had to miss a lot of the install due to quarantine/ contact tracing.

Although I believe JG might show improvement this year with having the same OC for 2 consecutive years. (He has had to learn a new system every year of his college career.) I'm still hesitant about him being the starter.

O line looks to be good. WR is an unknown as we're replacing 2 of our most productive WRs and TE. But this new WR corp brings some SERIOUS speed, which we haven't had for a few years. Run game should be better than average.

Defense is not losing much, but like on offense, who were losing will be missed. Overall I'm not worried about the defense. They took their lumps early last year and really started coming together midseason.

Pruitt has done a solid job building depth and rebuilding units that needed it most. He lost 2 games he shouldn't have last year, but he has also won and competed in games he shouldn't have in his 2 years. I think with a better QB the view of Pruitt would shift a little more.

So with everyone overlooking year 1 to begin with and this year most likely being a cluster. Pruitt has nothing to worry about yet.

Overall, I am confident in Pruitt. He just needs what he hasn't had since being hired. A QB. Vol nation has hopes of that a being Harrison Bailey, but realistically, what's the chances of a true freshman coming in and starting without spring practice and missing half of an already limited "fall camp" in a year playing 10 sec teams with almost half of those being playoff contenders?

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
This year is a wash regardless. But one only has to look at what Pruitt inherited to buy him an extra year.

You have to give a guy time to see what he can do with his own players. Not the 4 win team they inherited and freshmen. His first year recruiting class was put together with less than 2 months on the job while also preparing and coaching the national championship. So his year 1 was a pass regardless.

We would have gotten more of a glimpse of what a true Jeremy Pruitt team looked like this year if not for the pandemic, But we're still stuck with a poor qb. And Bailey and a few other important new comers have had to miss a lot of the install due to quarantine/ contact tracing.

Although I believe JG might show improvement this year with having the same OC for 2 consecutive years. (He has had to learn a new system every year of his college career.) I'm still hesitant about him being the starter.

O line looks to be good. WR is an unknown as we're replacing 2 of our most productive WRs and TE. But this new WR corp brings some SERIOUS speed, which we haven't had for a few years. Run game should be better than average.

Defense is not losing much, but like on offense, who were losing will be missed. Overall I'm not worried about the defense. They took their lumps early last year and really started coming together midseason.

Pruitt has done a solid job building depth and rebuilding units that needed it most. He lost 2 games he shouldn't have last year, but he has also won and competed in games he shouldn't have in his 2 years. I think with a better QB the view of Pruitt would shift a little more.

So with everyone overlooking year 1 to begin with and this year most likely being a cluster. Pruitt has nothing to worry about yet.

Overall, I am confident in Pruitt. He just needs what he hasn't had since being hired. A QB. Vol nation has hopes of that a being Harrison Bailey, but realistically, what's the chances of a true freshman coming in and starting without spring practice and missing half of an already limited "fall camp" in a year playing 10 sec teams with almost half of those being playoff contenders?
To bad y'all got Cade Mays maybe he will do better at Tennessee but he didn't impress me at UGA!

Change helps we see it all the time in CFB!

Good luck on what season we do have!

BuckNasty83

To bad y'all got Cade Mays maybe he will do better at Tennessee but he didn't impress me at UGA!

Change helps we see it all the time in CFB!

Good luck on what season we do have!
He won't be cleared by SEC to play this year. Rules state you can't transfer and play same year in conference unless it's a grad transfer. Look for rule change after next conference vote.