Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning......

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
howdy Ruger

I just might be wetting a line on Thursday.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Where ya headed

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to you Gobblin, Ruger, fish-fryer and to the the rest of the sleeping Driveler Nation. I've got to get a new windshield installed this morning. Somehow, I also need to buy a new phone before this weekend so that my Daughter can help me set it up properly as I am being forced to crawl out of my cave from the dark ages and face today's reality with a new I-phone. My daughter suggested that I upgrade to the same phone that she and her husband have to make things more simple for me. To me, this is like walking a country road every day and now I have to buy a new Cadillac just to get around these days. :banginghe

Well to my 5th generation "flip-phone", rest in peace my dear friend and thanks for always being there when I needed that dang ambulance crew to get me out of the woods. :pop:

I've also got to buy a new computer as soon as possible as this one is barely operating on its last leg right now.

I hope that all of you will have a productive and safe day today.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning FF, you own some fine rifles then. :)

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good Morning to you Gobblin, Ruger, fish-fryer and to the the rest of the sleeping Driveler Nation. I've got to get a new windshield installed this morning. Somehow, I also need to buy a new phone before this weekend so that my Daughter can help me set it up properly as I am being forced to crawl out of my cave from the dark ages and face today's reality with a new I-phone. My daughter suggested that I upgrade to the same phone that she and her husband have to make things more simple for me. To me, this is like walking a country road every day and now I have to buy a new Cadillac just to get around these days. :banginghe

Well to my 5th generation "flip-phone", rest in peace my dear friend and thanks for always being there when I needed that dang ambulance crew to get me out of the woods. :pop:

I've also got to buy a new computer as soon as possible as this one is barely operating on its last leg right now.

I haven't committed to carrying a phone yet,may be in my future though.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

EE, thanks for single handedly keeping the economy rolling.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I did see one little shooting star when outside this morning. Look to the south before the sun comes up.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I haven't committed to carrying a phone yet,may be in my future though.

It’s over rated, been tethered to one for years due to work.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I love shooting stars ?
That what I told the GW I was doing !?
Hard to do that in the day time.

That light is supposed to sweep across the sky not originate from a pickup. :bounce:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning, folks. Thanks for the cup of joe. GW.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
It’s over rated, been tethered to one for years due to work.
Good morning evabody.Had my first cell phone hardwired in my truck in 1987.Owned a beeper until then.That first phone made me a lot of money.Kept me from riding to the convenience store and dropping the quarters in the phone .

Status
Not open for further replies.