Removing pain driveler #337

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning, GW. Coffee is good...brewed with electricity this am.

We got power back here about 10p last night. Still no internet. At least cell service appears back to normal. Posting from my phone.

Morning, FishFryer.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning Gobble

mornin ff

Morning, GW. Coffee is good...brewed with electricity this am.

We got power back here about 10p last night. Still no internet. At least cell service appears back to normal. Posting from my phone.

Morning, FishFryer.

Yep, got a message from my cell provider I used up all my data yesterday and was 'buying' another 1Gig.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning...........dang it turned cool.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Mornin`. Fixing to slip-limp off into the edge of the swamp.

View attachment 1046756

I'll be totin' my lever gun this weekend, too. Mine's just iron sights, though. It's a top-eject (Sears & Roebuck Ted Williams Model 100 - a Sears-branded Win Model 94). Tried mounting a scope offset on the side, but could never get it right. Just decided to keep it iron-sight only, and I use it when I'm sitting where I don't have any more than about a 50 yd shot, anyway.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good mornin folks!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Friday to all of you Drivelers (especially to the ones of you with "chill bumps" on their "chill bumps") !!!

Without a doubt, Fall has arrived with a wild entrance in this area. :banginghe

Dang high winds nearly blew everything away during the night. I believe that some of these gusts must have been hitting 40 mph plus at times. I went out after 11 PM and moved my truck away from the large oaks etc. This morning there were several limbs lying on the driveway where my truck was originally parked. Glad that I moved it when I did.

I hope that all of you will have a productive day today and a safe one as well.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Can someone explain to me why folks on the coast need power more than we do? Power companies send teams down there when their primary customers are down.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good mornin folks!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good mornin

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
hey Chief

Hey G$

Internet is out, so I posted on my cellular, went out with the dogs and just left phone on porch table. Come back and post again, then I see my other post went through for a double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.