Trail Cam Frustration: NEED HELP

I have gone from FOUR Trail Cameras down to ONE in the past year. I can't keep doing this..

Currently, the only one working is my Spypoint Micro-Link LTE. Obviously, I am on the prowl for some Tactacam Reveals like all of you, but that's not possible right now.

I have had THREE Stealth Cam's go out on me. These particularly are the G42NG models.

Other than the Tactacam Reveal, what can you guys recommend as RELIABLE Trail Cams?

Thanks in advance!

furtaker

I use the cheap Wildgames. I've had a couple of lemons but I've had good luck with them for the most part. I like cheap cameras.

Sixes

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Bushne...928119&hash=item5d89b8bc4f:g:RfAAAOSwJ-xcpLbI

I own several of these, they are the model from a couple of years back, but for the price and longevity, these are actually worth the money. My first couple of these are 5 years old or so and still working great.

I do only run these on video, so I cannot vouch for the picture. Great battery life and versatile settings

I've bought 2 of the Reveals and will continue to buy those in the future, but you can buy 2 of these Bushnells for the retail price of the Reveal.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Can’t help with the cell cams, but my tascos have been great and until I decide to go cellular(Not likely)I’ll keep buying these........I have 4 on public land.

Tunaman

BANNED
The SPYPOINT I have are o’k at best. Mics are only ok, you usually can tell their deer that’s about all I’ll say. The biggest thing I hate if you do the camera status it tells you the status the last time it sent pics not now.

Worley

I have gone from FOUR Trail Cameras down to ONE in the past year. I can't keep doing this..

Currently, the only one working is my Spypoint Micro-Link LTE. Obviously, I am on the prowl for some Tactacam Reveals like all of you, but that's not possible right now.

I have had THREE Stealth Cam's go out on me. These particularly are the G42NG models.

Other than the Tactacam Reveal, what can you guys recommend as RELIABLE Trail Cams?

Thanks in advance!
Browning Strike Force - hands down my favorite....Most of mine are 4-5-6 yrs old, I love em..add spylink box for $50 if u want cell cam

Worley

Perfect results, running in Ky now and get 20-30 pics daily....Set up for close range shot...10-20yds at most

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have several WGIs that have been running 24/7 for years. I paid about $35 apiece for them.

SCL

Thanks in advance![/QU
My last trail cam was a Moultrie, it lasted me 11 seasons. I'm using a Tasco now in its 2nd season and a new switch wildgame. Don't really have any data on the wildgame yet, but the Tasco has done well, especially considering how much time it has spent in the rain.

glynr329

All my moultries recently stop working. Browning strike force you couldn’t give me one again. SPYPOINT works great have 2 took hundreds and hundreds of pictures. Tactacam have one love it. Have 3 Wildgame works perfect and cheap.

Tunaman

BANNED
Perfect results, running in Ky now and get 20-30 pics daily....Set up for close range shot...10-20yds at most
Thanks, really my biggest complaint with 1 Cell-Link and 1- Link-Micro have been lousy pics. My pics are relatively up pretty close. Also night time pics are not good at all. When you say "set up" for close range shot do you mean theres something in settings that helps? Thanks!

Worley

I mean camera location in relation to deer traffic...such as this pic, cell cam / night image and copied to me....In my opinion good for a $50 tool

Thanks, really my biggest complaint with 1 Cell-Link and 1- Link-Micro have been lousy pics. My pics are relatively up pretty close. Also night time pics are not good at all. When you say "set up" for close range shot do you mean theres something in settings that helps? Thanks!

Attachments

• 539D181D-999B-4459-A985-A6734A64DEC9.jpeg
    539D181D-999B-4459-A985-A6734A64DEC9.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 21
UPDATE: Bought two of the Walmart Tasco's with the 2-year protection plan. Just launched them this weekend. So far, I am very impressed. Thanks guys!