New Member in the U.K. on my way to Georgia

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Welcome aboard Ian. You've got on the right place for the info you're looking for. I live in Athens about 30-45min east of where you're looking and wouldn't mind sharing a pint or three and swap some stories. PM me when you get settled if you'd like.

Roebuck

“Fishal Spokesman” Useles Billy Club !
Welcome aboard and to Georgia when you arrive. Wishing you many hunting and other outdoor activities when you arrive and settle in.

Just curious, in your visits have you had a big ol plastic cup or glass of sweet iced tea yet? ;)

Yes I have and I love sweet iced tea. My daughter in law always gets some in when we are due to come over.

Roebuck

Welcome aboard Ian. You've got on the right place for the info you're looking for. I live in Athens about 30-45min east of where you're looking and wouldn't mind sharing a pint or three and swap some stories. PM me when you get settled if you'd like.

Thanks, I'll do that. I know Athens quite well my son studied at UGA for a year as part of his university degree from his college in England. It was the time he spent at UGA that made him want to emigrate to the US.

Tight Lines

Welcome Ian! I've hunted over Vizlas my entire life...never owned any, I've always had their cousins, Weimaraners. But hunted over Vizlas, Weims, German Shorthaired Pointers, Brittanys, etc.. for pheasant and quail...those are great companions...

You'll find a great number of Expats from the UK here, and my son has found rugby to be one of his favorite sports. We meet a lot of Expats from the UK, South Africa, etc. through rugby...

Enjoy and if you need any help or assistance look me up when you get here...I don't hunt the WMAs because I have leases, but happy to introduce you to the folks I know or help out in any way I can...

Safe travels...

Roebuck

Welcome Ian! I've hunted over Vizlas my entire life...never owned any, I've always had their cousins, Weimaraners. But hunted over Vizlas, Weims, German Shorthaired Pointers, Brittanys, etc.. for pheasant and quail...those are great companions...

You'll find a great number of Expats from the UK here, and my son has found rugby to be one of his favorite sports. We meet a lot of Expats from the UK, South Africa, etc. through rugby...

Enjoy and if you need any help or assistance look me up when you get here...I don't hunt the WMAs because I have leases, but happy to introduce you to the folks I know or help out in any way I can...

Safe travels...

Thanks for the welcome and help and advice.