Ammo

bacon6

Any one know of any place with any ammo right now I’m putting together a new rifle in 6.5 creedmoor but can’t find any ammo anywhere

Liberty

You can find a few bullets online, but I don’t see much loaded ammunition.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
Any one know of any place with any ammo right now I’m putting together a new rifle in 6.5 creedmoor but can’t find any ammo anywhere
Check with gables sporting goods in Douglasville

Fletch_W

Banned

Call your local Academy, ask for the gun counter, they'll tell you what and when things will show up (online won't tell you) then you get there early at that day and time like you are in line for hot concert tickets. There will be others there too... don't be late!

Wifeshusband

Just to kill time, I did an internet search for .243 the other night. Over a dozen normally reliable sites/companies had none--I'm talking nada, zilch, zero, nothing. Finally found some at Sportsman Warehouse in Chat, TN, but you had to pick-up at store. No doubt there is an ammunition shortage.

I have been saying this for years. Gun control is ammo control

shdw633

I would say you've been right all these years. Ammo becoming harder and harder to find and more expensive than ever when it is found.

Can't find any Hornady 7mm ammo, even checked ammoseek.com. May have to buy a new gun I can find ammo for if this keeps up.