Wet Weather Driveler # 339

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My neck starting giving out when I was in my 40s. Cant tell ya how many glasses I broke from dropping them because my hands wouldn’t work right. Finally gave in and saw the Nuero doc. Neck destroyed from wearing a 16 lb helmet and pulling Gs in turns low level. Dang neck X-ray looks like a Harley chain.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
If I could turn back time, you can rest assured I would not have been a cussed Lineman.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If I could turn back time, you can rest assured I would not have been a cussed Lineman.

Country boy 20-30 years old, I was bullet proof, so I thought. I will say it worked for the most part, flew another 20 years after that surgery.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Evening, folks. Good day here. Burned up the brush pile...didn't Quack it up...:LOL:

Did some re-loads, cooked a couple steaks for dinner, made bananas foster for dessert. That was dang good.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’m not telling how many surgeries I’ve had. What concerns me is being put under 18 times. While my body is wore out the affects of being put under causes me great concern.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I know a guy that's had 8 back surgeries and is still messed up.
My wife had back surgery and is worse now than before.
Don't recollect ever hearing someone say they are better off after lower back surgery. Has to be a success rate if they keep on performing surgery!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
We're not happy unless everybody's hurting !!!! Share the hurt brother !!

In a nutshell, I've got the nagging lower back iussue as many of us do, so I have to walk on eggshells. Problem is, I often over do it and I have screwed it up real bad on an occasion or two. Fortunately no sugeries, but it has cost me being hired by some pretty good companies all the way back to when I was in my early 20's.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
My wife had back surgery and is worse now than before.
Don't recollect ever hearing someone say they are better off after lower back surgery. Has to be a success rate if they keep on performing surgery!

I'm having 7 discs scraped in the lower back.

Status
Not open for further replies.