Zoned insulation boots

cramer

Has anyone tried the "zone insulation" boots?
800 gram in the toes, 400 instep , 200 heel type configuration .
Seems like a good concept , just saw in the BP ad.

cramer

Just ordered them from BPS/Cabelas.
if they come in I will give a review.
knowing BPS they will invest my money and in 31 days send me a refund for an OOS advertised item.

cramer

Very comfortable on day one. Light on feet, forgot I had them on.
next day, left ankle was sore, but I had them on for 12+ hours day one.
last weekend, left ankle was so while wearing, yesterday no problems .
I haven't worn them in cold , cold weather yet.
I was working 12/1 & 12/2 when it got cold, but I like the zoned insulation so far. I haven't had any problems with moisture crossing creek and overall comfortable .
Very easy to put on and take off without all the extra insulation of an 800 gram thinsulate boot.
I don't know that I will put the Rocky's back on after these and they were comfortable .

Cmp1

BANNED
Very comfortable on day one. Light on feet, forgot I had them on.
next day, left ankle was sore, but I had them on for 12+ hours day one.
last weekend, left ankle was so while wearing, yesterday no problems .
I haven't worn them in cold , cold weather yet.
I was working 12/1 & 12/2 when it got cold, but I like the zoned insulation so far. I haven't had any problems with moisture crossing creek and overall comfortable .
Very easy to put on and take off without all the extra insulation of an 800 gram thinsulate boot.
I don't know that I will put the Rocky's back on after these and they were comfortable .
My Rocky's 1200 gram boots are pretty nice,my feet stay warm and dry in the heavy snow here, lousy on ice,,,,ask me how I know,,,,
Don't much care for BPS, but I will say that the 8ft UL crappie rod that Trad Bow recommended is a really nice rod from them,,,,