In remembrance of Jerry Denney

bany

Shannon, condolences for you and your family. Thank you for letting us know.
Always great when PopPop weighed in and he has some great guys around him now! Rest In Peace sir.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
PopPop taught me a few good lessons here on this Forum. They will be with me from here on out, Thanks and Rest in Peace PopPop.

Prayers and condolences to all of his Family and friends....

Jim Baker

Staff member
I know there will many memories to re-live and stories to be re-told. A man of such great determination and of such fervently held opinions had to touch the minds and hearts of most everyone he knew and met. He certainly entertained and educated the population here at this campfire.

Prayers for his Family.

4449A78A-D582-496F-9E43-1186A6A953B0.jpegJerry aka Poppop wasn’t only my father in law but he was a great friend. We hit it off pretty much immediately, as we both enjoyed anything and everything outdoors. One of our favorite things to do was go to West Point lake and fish from the bank with the hopes of catching a big catfish or striped. Most of the time we struck out but we did have a few successful trips. Well I decided to go to one of our spots today in his honor and it payed off nicely. Jerry, pop pop, this ones for you my friend. Love ya buddy!

fowlmeat08

He will be greatly missed here. May God bless and comfort you and your family in this time. Rest in peace PopPop.

sparky

I'm sorry to read this,I don't post much on here,but I read it everyday,I always enjoyed his post,I used to fish in a OT solo canoe as he,I will miss his input,may God grant peace to the family

turkeykirk

Sorry to hear this. Always enjoyed his posts. Rip.

shdw633

Prayers from my family to yours

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Your dad was one of a kind Shannon. He will be sorely missed. Prayers for your family and RIP PopPop.

cramer

Prayers for you and your family .
I am sorry for your loss . I always enjoyed reading his posts and had hoped to meet him some day.
Rest In peace., Jerry .

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I just found this thread. PopPop was a treasure on our forum, and he is greatly missed. RIP, PopPop.

VTRman

Somehow I missed this. Sorry to hear it. I nearly always appreciated his point of view.
RIP PopPop.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
"The world is fine. The circus just won't leave town." - PopPop circa 2012 or so.