The Granddaddy of all Go Dawg threads. When will football come back #51

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Go dawgs 2020 sux worse than UF jorts and Oakley blades (or as bad as)

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Go dawgs it would be fitting if 2020 was the yr of the Bammer

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs!

Miss you big time Bo$$.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Go Dawgs! Man, I miss ya Charlie!

In the snow this evening... going to ice up by morning 487460B7-A764-4E7E-8CD3-90A3382EB3B0.png

brownceluse

Go Dawgs! Thinking about Charlie this morning. I was thinking about some of the nasty PM’s he told me about he got when he first joined. Everyone thought he was a former member. He said he got some nasty pm’s....... Man, little did we know that he was As good as God makes us. One of kind! I’ll be praying for Mrs. Linda and the rest of his family this week as they are about to have their first Christmas without the man, the legend, Mr. Charlie Eaton! Go Dawgs my friend!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs! Thinking about Charlie this morning. I was thinking about some of the nasty PM’s he told me about he got when he first joined. Everyone thought he was a former member. He said he got some nasty pm’s....... Man, little did we know that he was As good as God makes us. One of kind! I’ll be praying for Mrs. Linda and the rest of his family this week as they are about to have their first Christmas without the man, the legend, Mr. Charlie Eaton! Go Dawgs my friend!
Jeff you knew Charlie better than I did, and I have had other friends pass away, but losing Charlie this year has really hit me hard. Not a day goes by that he doesn't cross my mind!!!!!!

Prayers for Mrs. Linda and family!!!!!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
The voice of reason in the sports forum! Go dawgs and go KyDawg!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs for you Charlie.

Big7

The Oracle
Tim Tebow, Im sure that spelling ain't correct ? Anyhooo... He got cut again.
He needs to quit before he gets hurt.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Still missing you Charlie. I carry that Case knife you sent me everywhere I go.

Go Dawgs just for you Bo$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.