Muck Boots Sold to Rocky Boot Company

hdgapeach

Oh well. So much for Muck Boots. Nice while they lasted (lol). Reckon I'll be looking at Dry Shod now, if I can afford 'em...

ilbcnu

XtraTuf boots are way better than muck

BriarPatch99

Bought these stuck them in closet for a few months(because I had bought other pairs) .... Pulled these out to wear to shoot dove .... got in truck ...stopped at DQ ....went to get in truck one sold fell off .... I stopped at Wal-Mart to grab a cheap pair to shoot in ....the other sole fell off in the middle of Wal-Mart ...

Oldstick

Bought these stuck them in closet for a few months(because I had bought other pairs) .... Pulled these out to wear to shoot dove .... got in truck ...stopped at DQ ....went to get in truck one sold fell off .... I stopped at Wal-Mart to grab a cheap pair to shoot in ....the other sole fell off in the middle of Wal-Mart ...

Bought these new? Or were they already worn when you got them. I have heard a lot of negative feedback on Rocky's in recent years, but that is beyond horrible if they were only a few months old.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War

EXACT same thing here. Garbage boots. No more Mucks for me now.

glynr329

I bought a pair my soles just started crumbling. My boots go no where but in the woods. Called them to complain they weren’t interested in nothing I had to say. I bought a pair of camo boots on sale at Walmart. I worked in them boots many times at property lasted for many years. Not promoting Walmart but would buy them before Rocky junk.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
same thing happed to me, bought a pair before turkey season and only went 3 times, thru them in the closet and pulled them back out for bow season, the soles fell off and were crumbling into dust by the end of September. Pure junk..

What’s worse is they won’t replace em. At least they wouldn’t mine.

OleCountryBoy

XtraTuf boots are way better than muck

LOL - XtraTuf is made by Honeywell also, same plant as Muck, just geared toward fishing industry vs. hunting and outdoors. XtraTuff is now Rocky also, was part of this deal.

Last edited:

BriarPatch99

Bought these new? Or were they already worn when you got them. I have heard a lot of negative feedback on Rocky's in recent years, but that is beyond horrible if they were only a few months old.

Brand New ...I bought three pairs ....two low top and one mid top ... $400+ worth ...
I wear the low top during the summer and the mid top to hunt in ...

All three pair fell apart ... the two low top after wearing a short time ... yard work ...tractor work ....

The mid top had been in the closet brand new still in the plastic bag they came in ...inside the Rocky box ...Pulled them out about 10:30 am ....put them on with my camo .... drive 15 miles towards the dove shoot ...stopped at the DQ to grab a burger .... when I got back in the truck ....the sole fell off one ....

I had to pass through Baxley GA and knew there was a Walmart there ....Pulled in and started into the store ....one sole on ...one off ... the pavement was hot ...so I "hopped" through the door ...about 10' through the door ....the other sole came off .... a middle age black lady(about 400 lbs) bellows out .... " Mister you done lost Yo sole" .... Yes Ma'am .... I did ..... I picked up my "sole" ...

I processed to the shoe dept and purchased a pair of $19 black tennis shoes .... I shot doves that afternoon at Rogers State Prison ....in a $19 pair of tennis shoes ....

That was a couple years ago... This year when I went to shoot doves at Rogers State Prison ... You guessed it ....I put on the $19 black tennis shoes ... they work better than a $150 a pair rockys.....

OH! Rocky refused to even hear about their junk three pair of shoes .... I have shared every opportunity I get to share about their junk shoes .... I hauled just like the photo ....in the back the truck ....anybody that asked about the soleless boots ...

Last edited:

Mattval

That is remarkable. Did you contact Rocky?

Mattval

Brand New ...I bought three pairs ....two low top and one mid top ... $400+ worth ...
I wear the low top during the summer and the mid top to hunt in ...

All three pair fell apart ... the two low top after wearing a short time ... yard work ...tractor work ....

The mid top had been in the closet brand new still in the plastic bag they came in ...inside the Rocky box ...Pulled them out about 10:30 am ....put them on with my camo .... drive 15 miles towards the dove shoot ...stopped at the DQ to grab a burger .... when I got back in the truck ....the sole fell off one ....

I had to pass through Baxley GA and knew there was a Walmart there ....Pulled in and started into the store ....one sole on ...one off ... the pavement was hot ...so I "hopped" through the door ...about 10' through the door ....the other sole came off .... a middle age black lady(about 400 lbs) bellows out .... " Mister you done lost Yo sole" .... Yes Ma'am .... I did ..... I picked up my "sole" ...

I processed to the shoe dept and purchased a pair of $19 black tennis shoes .... I shot doves that afternoon at Rogers State Prison ....in a $19 pair of tennis shoes ....

That was a couple years ago... This year when I went to shoot doves at Rogers State Prison ... You guessed it ....I put on the $19 black tennis shoes ... they work better than a $150 a pair rockys.....

OH! Rocky refused to even hear about their junk three pair of shoes .... I have shared every opportunity I get to share about their junk shoes .... I hauled just like the photo ....in the back the truck ....anybody that asked about the soleless boots ...
WOW!