I'm Glad Y'all FINALLY Got Them Logs Rearranged!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I would enjoy a sub forum like that...especially since this weather is really cutting into my crappie fishing so far this year:banginghe

On a day like today, you ought to be pulling some jigs behind your boat. Not in here typing and reading

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Me thinks the canary is dead, and instead of letting us hang ourselves, the powers that be did everyone a favor.

Most of y'all know this place far better than I do, and you know the character of the folks in charge.

Think for a sec why it might be that something like this happened.

Not everything is a punishment folks.

Most of the folks on that subforum wouldn't hide from anything, at this point I'm ready to start sending invitations to those who want to take my rights

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Testing 1, 2 is this thing on?

vahurst

You seem oddly ok with this.

I follow and post on a fishing forum for the Big Bend region of Florida where I do most of my fishing. I watched the political forum there create such an uproar that the people who wanted to talk about fishing just up and left. When they got rid of the political forum, people started to post fishing reports again.

Everything has a time and a place, and I can understand GON's decision to take down a political forum. If you want to argue politics (and I do enjoy talking politics...I made my share of posts on the political forum) there are other places you can still do that.

jollyroger

Most of the folks on that subforum wouldn't hide from anything, at this point I'm ready to start sending invitations to those who want to take my rights
I get it brother, I'm mad.

Not mad at GON, or Woody's, or PF or any of the powers that be, I'm mad that we in America are even at this point.

All I'm saying is that the PF is one of many subs that folks enjoy around here, it'd be a shame to kill the entire website and ruin it for everyone else.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
I follow and post on a fishing forum for the Big Bend region of Florida where I do most of my fishing. I watched the political forum there create such an uproar that the people who wanted to talk about fishing just up and left. When they got rid of the political forum, people started to post fishing reports again.

Everything has a time and a place, and I can understand GON's decision to take down a political forum. If you want to argue politics (and I do enjoy talking politics...I made my share of posts on the political forum) there are other places you can still do that.

Really?

What are your thoughts on self discipline?

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
All I'm saying is that the PF is one of many subs that folks enjoy around here, it'd be a shame to kill the entire website and ruin it for everyone else.

I can see your point and agree to a certain extent, but what happens when its decided that hunting/fishing/firearms and a host other topics are verboten for public discussion?

Got to find that hill at some point.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw

What is it wasn’t GON’s decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.