Drivelers' #350 ways to start a new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Wife staying in Craptown along with my sister. I put a ham in the oven this morning for 1hr @ 500, then 4hrs @ 250, fall off the bone tender. Got some canned mixed seasoned greens with a chunk of hamhock simmering. Gonna try my hand at some konebread.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Wife staying in Craptown along with my sister. I put a ham in the oven this morning for 1hr @ 500, then 4hrs @ 250, fall off the bone tender. Got some canned mixed seasoned greens with a chunk of hamhock simmering. Gonna try my hand at some konebread.

easy pease. Preheat that black iron skillet with crisco in it, mix up the buttermilk and cornmeal (add the soda and salt if not self rising) and bake that bread. Add corn or hot peppers to your liking.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
What blood said!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I saw hemp seeds for sale in the Market Bulletin. Don’t know nothing about the full octane version though.

They say it is just a weed and easy to grow,

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

man, @trad bow we should have gone to visit today.

btw quack, are you headed my way soon like you stated a couple weeks ago?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Yes we need to go visit Quackbro before he has his surgery.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Yes we need to go visit Quackbro before he has his surgery.

At the moment bees on Wednesday are the only thing fixed on my agenda this week.

trad bow

At the moment bees on Wednesday are the only thing fixed on my agenda this week.

I don’t have anything but piddling to do. Need to start trying to fish some.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I don’t have anything but piddling to do. Need to start trying to fish some.

I'd thought about going to the trout streams until wife put bees on the mandatory agenda for Wed.

trad bow

Yep I generally do what ever I want to do until my wife tells me different

Status
Not open for further replies.