Donation Thread 20/21

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This is where you can donate to the *Turkey Challenge*
Anyone can donate items or gift card, just name what u are donating. You don't have to donate to play or play to donate. All donations will be greatly appreciated.
We will have a 1st place team
We will have a long beard contest
We will have a long spur contest
We will have a 1st hunter to kill 3 contest !

If we get items donated to where we can have a random draw for one we will.

The donors for the prizes will hold on to them til the winners are announced . At that time everyone can exchange addresses and the donated item can be shipped.

This thread is open for discussion on the what nots & such..
Like if someone wants to donate to 1st gobbler entered or 1st double beard to make it more interesting .

Thank you again this is what makes GON great.
Kmckinnie

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I ordered some neat prizes for the challenge!
1st place team will get one each.
Long Beard will get one. long spur will get one. I will get something else for the 1st hunter to get his 3 birds. pics of prizes in a few weeks when they come in.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I ordered some neat prizes for the challenge!
1st place team will get one each.
Long Beard will get one. long spur will get one. I will get something else for the 1st hunter to get his 3 birds. pics of prizes in a few weeks when they come in.
Can’t wait to see what I’m going to win. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be patiently waiting for pics.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’m gonna donate something for maybe longest spur or beard but haven’t decided what yet

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Those are nice

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My prize is GON be for the longest spur , I’ll post a picture when it’s done !

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
what about a cash donation for the first hen killed. I figure they could probably use the cash