Outside shutters

LTZ25

Was wondering if anyone knows of a local company that supplies and installs shutters in the Milledgeville area , I only have 5 windows to do , may have to buy them at Lowes and do them myself if I can't find someone , they are on first floor . I asked for recommendations on a washer/dryer pair on here and got told about Haskings over in Gray and that worked out great .

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Lowe’s probably has a guy

LTZ25

They might have one but I would hope to find a local that makes and installs them , if possible .

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Are you wanting real wood you might check with a cabinet company.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’d think any handyman/ carpenter in your area would be glad to build you some . Or would at least point you to someone that will

Stroker

Had wood shutters for years and they were bad about warping and the slats falling out. Replaced them with some made from pvc or composite material, no problems in 20+ years. Easy to install and holds paint well.

LTZ25

Had wood shutters for years and they were bad about warping and the slats falling out. Replaced them with some made from pvc or composite material, no problems in 20+ years. Easy to install and holds paint well.
I think I will look into building myself maybe using hardy board , I want the board and batten type .

LTZ25

I just decided to order them from Home Depot , and install myself . No boycott for me .