Drivelers keeping family and friends close #359

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Off to pump a couple inches of water out of the pool. Good day, gents. And to you, too, Batbro. ;)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hoping to get some weed eating done and spray some Roundup.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning again y’all.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey TB...

trad bow

Got to go get a permit to put up the carport. About stupid really. Rules and regulations people in positions put in place with no input from tax payers.

trad bow

I checked several times and notice no wet stuff falling

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Got to go get a permit to put up the carport. About stupid really. Rules and regulations people in positions put in place with no input from tax payers.

I got a call from Tax Office, have to go sign a stupid document. Made my wife successor to my house, now have to sign new papers to keep Home Stead Exemption. Stupid rules!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I am getting to this party a little late this morning as I got a few extra winks of much needed "beauty sleep".

Just as a reminder.....if any of you get some of these wild and crazy thunder-boomer, ground shaking, flooding, and tornado type action winds etc, how about just shooting it and put it out of its misery BEFORE it continues on coming my way !!! ps: I will dance at your next wedding if you can take care of that for me !!

I hope that all of you will have a productive and safe day today also. :cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

No way. Thought permits were only needed for permanent structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.