Drivelers keeping family and friends close #359

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Federal government is too large as is state governments and especially the local government. Our city and county are the largest employer in my county.

trad bow

Ok I’m thru ranting as there’s nothing I can do right now. So let’s talk fishing and keep each other aware of the weather.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Federal government is too large as is state governments and especially the local government. Our city and county are the largest employer in my county.

In Lincoln County, the city, county and the school system is 10 times the size of any other employer in the county.

Oh since I was already typing this....well how many fish are you going to catch today ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::pop:

trad bow

In Lincoln County, the city, county and the school system is 10 times the size of any other employer in the county.

Oh since I was already typing this....well how many fish are you going to catch today ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::pop:
I have a lake between me and my mother’s house I stop at and catch at least one fish a day. Got to keep my sanity somehow.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
When moved to GA brought my boat which needed a little work so put it in dry storage. Tax collector walked the fence getting registrations and sent me tax bill for boat not registered in GA, never in the water.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Ok I’m thru ranting as there’s nothing I can do right now. So let’s talk fishing and keep each other aware of the weather.

Still having trouble casting my 3 wt. It will just have the leader fall in a bundle with a light weight dry fly on it. Put a small bb on it and the fly obviously then sinks.

Switched to my 5 wt. and caught fish Sunday on Boggs creek.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I’m more or less one of the few last little ol country Farm houses around down here where I am and on 9 acres. I’ve still got 100 yr old structures on this property all around it. I put something up and no one notices.

In the near future sometime I’m moving a 20X10 portable storage bldg about 10’ to the center of an asphalt parking pad that it sits on one side of now. After I get it centered I’m building a leanto roof attached on either side of it as carports.

I am not permitting it. I’ll see how that goes, but I’m hoping I never hear a word about it. If I do I’ll tell them it was my Grandfathers. :bounce:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
A friend of mine needed to make some temp. room at his work garage, so he trailered his 1/2 finished race car to his garage in his fenced in back yard. One day his wife was get'n something out of there and just as she rolled the door back down one of the "code nazis" drove by and caught a glimpse of the car. Dude circled the area till he saw her leave and decided to hop the fence to prove he was running a unlicensed commercial race shop in a residential area. 130lb. idiot vs. 175lb. rottweiler .... any guess how long he kept that job? They canned him the day he got back to work after a week in the hospital.

trad bow

Still having trouble casting my 3 wt. It will just have the leader fall in a bundle with a light weight dry fly on it. Put a small bb on it and the fly obviously then sinks.

Switched to my 5 wt. and caught fish Sunday on Boggs creek.
Need to get mind out and catch some bream on it. Check out Steve Hudson post in Cicada

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

That is plumb crazy, ridiculous.

That is a major problem across this entire Country, too much .gov.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Need to get mind out and catch some bream on it. Check out Steve Hudson post in Cicada

I did. Also just got 3 Brood X flies in the mail yesterday from TCO fly shop. Hope not to lose them to the tree gremlins.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Slipping through for one more cup waiting for tax office to open.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Well the sweet thangs have showed up. How you ladies are?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
:rofl::rofl::rofl:be prepared when you see us together in person!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ive met both of you individually, together makes for some rarified air. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.