Is God in the 2% difference?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Yea...but I don't trust peer pressure. I don't trust the wisdom or the morality of the mob. I think "What if this crowd of clowns were at The Capitol half naked, with Viking horn caps, waving their stripet banners to the sounds of heavy metal crashing? "-- I cringe with distrust? When I go, when I have to go, the wify makes me do it. :( She don't care about the mob's failings.
Lawn seating at a Pearl Jam concert in '96 was more violent than the tour group at the Capitol!! Crowd moved 30 yds left and right all show and mosh pits sporadically appeared.
Still loved it!
They've settled considerably with age

WaltL1

Yea...but I don't trust peer pressure. I don't trust the wisdom or the morality of the mob. I think "What if this crowd of clowns were at The Capitol half naked, with Viking horn caps, waving their stripet banners to the sounds of heavy metal crashing? "-- I cringe with distrust? When I go, when I have to go, the wify makes me do it. :( She don't care about the mob's failings.
Wisdom? Morality?
Its a concert not Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. :bounce:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Saw this...we could all chip in and share a suite at the Waldorf! Maybe rent an RV...or sleep on the streets and wash at water fountains. How fun, no?

https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/06/...unkel-bruce-alicia-keys-diana-ross-stay-tuned
I'd rather go see an up and coming singer or band than most of those Liberals. Springsteen being the worst of them all.
I don't care what political affiliation entertainers are but when they feel the need to spew it at their shows I refuse to support them. I want to hear music at a concert that I am paying to see, not political rants.

WaltL1

Saw this...we could all chip in and share a suite at the Waldorf! Maybe rent an RV...or sleep on the streets and wash at water fountains. How fun, no?

https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/06/...unkel-bruce-alicia-keys-diana-ross-stay-tuned
Havent done that since me and Jack Daniels parted ways :bounce:
You and Bullet in an RV?
We would either find one of you with a phone cord wrapped around your neck or... by the end of the trip you'll be best buds, holding hands and singing Kumbaya.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Havent done that since me and Jack Daniels parted ways :bounce:
You and Bullet in an RV?
We would either find one of you with a phone cord wrapped around your neck or... by the end of the trip you'll be best buds, holding hands and singing Kumbaya.
Lolololol
I'd guarantee a handshake and good conversation, anything beyond that is anyone's guess.
Tho, beaten to death with a Bible would be an ironic end for either one of us.

gordon 2

Wisdom? Morality?
Its a concert not Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. :bounce:

Went to a Lynard Skynyrd concert once with a load of neigbour's kids and my own (14-fisteen yr old, all aspiring musicians :)

. Opening act was Ted Nugent. He painted the air blue with profanity, mostly the f word, most of his set. :) Also, I found out why people light up their lighters and sway them at some songs there for the first time.

As soon as someone got a lighter out and swaying to some song or tune everyone with a lighter and weed rushed to light up by pulling a joint from denim vests and coats, like bass taking a lure and Charley Chaplin at the assembly line. And like it was blowing a hurricane in the arena, sheltering their slim dope cigarette against their lighter flames ( Cops were at arena doors).

They were deep inhalers and while still red in the face their breaths holding on to every last oz of whatever is in them smokes and eyes getting reddened they would offer a toke to their neigbour in the seating. Did not matter it was my kids.

It reeked of dope after a few lighter songs. And the cops at the door somehow didn't care or could not care. It was a happening I guess.

Last edited:

WaltL1

Went to a Lynard Skynyrd concert once with a load of neigbour's kids and my own (14-fisteen yr old, all aspiring musicians :)

. Opening act was Ted Nugent. He painted the air blue with profanity, mostly the f word, most of his set. :) Also, I found out why people light up their lighters and sway them at some songs there for the first time.

As soon as someone got a lighter out and swaying to some song or tune everyone with a lighter and weed rushed to light up by pulling a joint from denim vests and coats, like bass taking a lure and Charley Chaplin at the assembly line. And like it was blowing a hurricane in the arena, sheltering their slim dope cigarette against their lighter flames ( Cops were at arena doors).

They were deep inhalers and while still red in the face their breaths holding on to every last oz of whatever is in them smokes and eyes getting reddened they would offer a toke to their neigbour in the seating. Did not matter it was my kids.

It reeked of dope after a few lighter songs. And the cops at the door somehow didn't care or could not care. It was a happening I guess.
they would offer a toke to their neigbour
Sounds pretty moral to me. "Do unto others .....".
It reeked of dope after a few lighter songs. And the cops at the door somehow didn't care or could not care.
Cops arent worried about the stoners. Its the drinkers that cause the problems.