Ads ads ads

The Arrow Guru

It has gotten to the point that using this sight isn’t worth it. Especially on a mobile device. The shear amount of ads that continue to pop up, interfere, and generally ruin being on here is stupid. Ad free version???

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
It has gotten to the point that using this sight isn’t worth it. Especially on a mobile device. The shear amount of ads that continue to pop up, interfere, and generally ruin being on here is stupid. Ad free version???

Download Adbloc for the type device you have, it’s free, and the pop ups are gone.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I never see ads on Woody"s. I use an ad blocker. There are several AdBlock Plus and, Ghostery have worked for me.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
^^^^^ What they said. AdBlock is the ticket, never see a pop up ad.

georgia_home

If on iPhone adguard works

whitetailfreak

I use AdBlock Plus and still see enough ads to make it aggravating when navigating the forum on my phone.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I use AdBlock Plus and still see enough ads to make it aggravating when navigating the forum on my phone.

Respectfully, check your settings. I used Adblock plus on an iPhone and have zero popups and the ads around the edges are gone.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Respectfully, check your settings. I used Adblock plus on an iPhone and have zero popups and the ads around the edges are gone.
Sometimes it looks like it does it for you auto like. But it’s just showing you how to do it.
At 1st I didn’t think it was working. Then I followed the steps. Bingo ! It then worked.
good advice. ?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Sometimes it looks like it does it for you auto like. But it’s just showing you how to do it.
At 1st I didn’t think it was working. Then I followed the steps. Bingo ! It then worked.
good advice. ?

I played with the settings when I got this new fangled IPhone.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Odd. I haven't seen a single one on my phone, computer, or laptop since I downloaded it.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
And ads with cuss words. Toptoons ad had a 4 letter word. Dont bother me one bit, just fyi.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The version on the right is what I use on my IPad, there’s a couple others for Safari.E7A24DA9-9C52-4693-AE4E-F0A49C55451B.png