Dawgs Season.

MCBUCK

UF will be the surprise team this year, I think Emory Jones is underrated, and they always have players.

UGA wins the Natty this year and Kirby is crowned Mr. SEC, Saban retires and Kiffin gets the Bama job. I said it here, bookmark it.

The post is epic for sure.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
IMO this is the most likely outcome to UGA's season. That and a date on January 1 to a very nice, but runner-up, bowl game.

Elfii gets it...realistic expectations means he won't go on a 2-week bender when UGA falls short, and if they finally do win a NC, it will be that much sweeter for him!

Good luck sir! For UGA fans like you and my brother, I do hope this is your year. My team has no chance anyway (see how that works?)

Preach it my brosef. It's just a game and it is what it is. The season hasn't even started yet and some folks got us wining a Natty and others have us going to the Toilet Bowl and they are probably all RONG!

MCBUCK

We will win a lot of games this year for sure. I think we have a legitimate shot at a SEC title and a legitimate shot at a natty. But we could go 8-4 and rending our clothes for sackcloth and ashes too.
I like our odds to not be checking ourselves into rehab.

HermanMerman

We lose to Clemson in the opener… their D-line keeps us from scoring enough and our DB’s don’t put it together in time and give up too many yards in the air. I think we end up winning out and beat Alabama in the SECCG but lose to Oklahoma in the semi-finals. Alabama makes the playoff anyway and manhandles OU in the championship.

Last edited:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We will win a lot of games this year for sure. I think we have a legitimate shot at a SEC title and a legitimate shot at a natty. But we could go 8-4 and rending our clothes for sackcloth and ashes too.
I like our odds to not be checking ourselves into rehab.
If the dawgs go 8-4 this year Kirby will be hung out to dry. The Clemson game is a coin toss IMO. After that,it should be cruise control to the seccg. Anything less is Kirby underachieving again. He has recruited some of the best players in college football. It’s time to put up or shut up.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Jackets will spoil the pups season and knock them out of playoff consideration. Heard it here first. ;)

"I call that bold talk for a one eyed fat man Cogburn!" :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Auburn gonna beat them first, then the jackets beat the leftovers

The only game where I cheer for Auburn. The enemy of my enemy etc.

MCBUCK

We lose to Clemson in the opener… their D-line keeps us from scoring enough and our DB’s don’t put it together in time and give up too many yards in the air. I think we end up winning out and beat Alabama in the SECCG but lose to Oklahoma in the semi-finals. Alabama makes the playoff anyway and manhandles OU in the championship.

Ok. So let me get this straight. Dawgs have three preseason All SEC OL, four All SEC receiving threats plus an All SEC RB and they won’t be able to score?
OK
Both teams score. The O/U will be close to 55. Right now CU is +4.5 because Vegas needs CU betters to cover and win to generate revenue, by 09/03 it’s a push. The push is more realistic. Alphabet QB is green to SEC defensive front sevens as is the RB and their OL is raw and unproven. Dawgs have a better OL gels under Luke and will show.
This will be a closer game than anyone thinks.
Not a game to bet w your heart on for sure.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Ahhh....just in case you missed it; nearly every title in the last 10-11 years went thru Tuscaloosa in some form or fashion.
I’m just reminding y’all Dawgs. We showed y’all how to beat saban several times but y’all don’t want to listen

HermanMerman

Ok. So let me get this straight. Dawgs have three preseason All SEC OL, four All SEC receiving threats plus an All SEC RB and they won’t be able to score?
OK
Both teams score. The O/U will be close to 55. Right now CU is +4.5 because Vegas needs CU betters to cover and win to generate revenue, by 09/03 it’s a push. The push is more realistic. Alphabet QB is green to SEC defensive front sevens as is the RB and their OL is raw and unproven. Dawgs have a better OL gels under Luke and will show.
This will be a closer game than anyone thinks.
Not a game to bet w your heart on for sure.

All I meant was we won’t score enough to win that game, due to those factors. If it is a 24-20 type of game I will be surprised. But I hope you are right, brother! If we pull this one out and have the season I am hoping for, I will need everyone on this forum to pool some money together to get me out of jail because I will be running down the street in my birthday suit.

MCBUCK

I’m just reminding y’all Dawgs. We showed y’all how to beat saban several times but y’all don’t want to listen

You’re a Barn guy, right?
Yeah. That whole 3-13 since 06’ kind of muffles your reasoning some.

MCBUCK

All I meant was we won’t score enough to win that game, due to those factors. If it is a 24-20 type of game I will be surprised. But I hope you are right, brother! If we pull this one out and have the season I am hoping for, I will need everyone on this forum to pool some money together to get me out of jail because I will be running down the street in my birthday suit.

I don’t t know if we beat them or not. But I like our chances.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
You’re a Barn guy, right?
Yeah. That whole 3-13 since 06’ kind of muffles your reasoning some.
Well y’all haven’t beaten Alabama since 2007.
We have