ESPN releases preseason SOS

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Owwww! Snook and Guth ain't gonna like that.

Madsnooker

I just looked at the pups schedule again thinking maybe I must have looked at the wrong year previously but no it was what I thought and how the got the pups with the 11th toughest has me scratching my head. It's either par for the course espin garbage or most teams don't have much of a schedule apparently?
Anybody that thinks OSU wouldn't be the favorites in every one of those games besides Clemson is nuts. And the Clemson gamexwoukd only be a toss up because of OSU qb question not talent level. Still can't believe pup fans beaten their chest with that SEC schedule. :rofl:

MCBUCK

It’s a pre-season SOS, so I really don’t put much stock in the his. Arkansas probably does have the obvious toughest since they have to play some doozies: Bama, LSU, A&M, UGA, Texas, Ol Miss. I would almost pencil 6 L’s for them right now. Don’t know if I’d have OSU down to 59. Their FPI is #4 still it’s jut that they really don’t have much competition in the BIG. Doesn’t make them not deserving of their ranking IMO.
But no on on that schedule should even challenge them.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
When you can go through your season without getting the snot beat out of you each weekend you should end the season with a healthier team ready for the championships. No pass on the cupcake schedule.

Madsnooker

When you can go through your season without getting the snot beat out of you each weekend you should end the season with a healthier team ready for the championships. No pass on the cupcake schedule.

Yea because the pups are going to get the snot beat out of them with their schedule this year game in and game out. Can you even keep a straight face with that drivel. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Clemson-:clap:
UAB-:rofl:
SC-:rofl:
Vandy-:rofl:
Arkansas-:rofl:
Auburn-:unsure:
Kentucky-:rofl:
UF-:rolleyes:
Missou-:rofl:
UT-:rofl:
Charleston Southern-:rofl:
GT-:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No fault of the pups and I think they will be a great team this year but please some of yall have to stop with the SEC schedule garbage like it's something special.

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yea because the pups are going to get the snot beat out of them with their schedule this year game in and game out. Can you even keep a straight face with that drivel. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Clemson-:clap:
UAB-:rofl:
SC-:rofl:
Vandy-:rofl:
Arkansas-:rofl:
Auburn-:unsure:
Kentucky-:rofl:
UF-:rolleyes:
Missou-:rofl:
UT-:rofl:
Charleston Southern-:rofl:
GT-:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No fault of the pups and I think they will be a great team this year but please some of yall have to stop with the SEC schedule garbage like it's something special.

A swing and a miss, I‘m not a mutt fan and concur they got sweet schedule.

At least they participate in a conference with competition.

Madsnooker

So now it's not a snot buster every game it's because they are in a conference with competition they will be better prepared then OSU??? Lol maybe I missed your point?

As I've always said the sec is the toughest conference. What I have always argued is that doesn't mean every sec team has some mighty schedule. Every year it's different but the last 7 or 8 years the east has just not been tough. The BIG east has been tougher over that time with OSU, UM, Mst and Penn St. Last year those teams fell off but I'm not sure a couple of them even tried with the BIG commish blounder. I don't see michst back up anytime soon. I see Penn St up quickly and I have no idea what's going on with um.

Yes OSU will be far superior to every team they play same as Clemson. Don't mean they can't be beat. Penn St or UM on a crazy white out night or cold rainy day could put up a valiant fight. Seen it to many times over 40 yrs with a superior OSU team.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier

If you are not playing in the SEC are you really a team or just in a fantasy league???
::ke::rofl::rofl:

kingfish

I'll take Florida and 9 wins. 11 and 24 is about right, the 11 may be a little over zealous until we see what their QB's can do. As far as schedules go, strong, weak, etc., every time I pass by Florida field and see National Chanpions 1996, 2006, 2008, I honestly can't remember who they played. All that matters is that they won and it's there forever.

rshunter

One Question only Snook.......Do you think it is tougher to play in the SEC or the Big 10 year in and year out? That is since Woody Hayes punched that Clemson linebacker?

bullgator

OSU is even at the bottom of the Big10

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
So now it's not a snot buster every game it's because they are in a conference with competition they will be better prepared then OSU??? Lol maybe I missed your point?

As I've always said the sec is the toughest conference. What I have always argued is that doesn't mean every sec team has some mighty schedule. Every year it's different but the last 7 or 8 years the east has just not been tough. The BIG east has been tougher over that time with OSU, UM, Mst and Penn St. Last year those teams fell off but I'm not sure a couple of them even tried with the BIG commish blounder. I don't see michst back up anytime soon. I see Penn St up quickly and I have no idea what's going on with um.

Yes OSU will be far superior to every team they play same as Clemson. Don't mean they can't be beat. Penn St or UM on a crazy white out night or cold rainy day could put up a valiant fight. Seen it to many times over 40 yrs with a superior OSU team.

Maybe this has something to do with it snook. Historically the SEC has OWNED not only the B1G but ALL conferences.

http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/sec/index.shtml

Now the B1G does have the distinction of being the 2nd best, of the P5 conferences 3rd including the G5, against the SEC only losing 59.6% of the time.

And if you break it down by team ONLY Vandy has a losing record vs B1G teams winning a mere 39.3%. Even UK, Miss and MSST come in at 50% vs B1G teams.

http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/sec/big10.shtml

And with the rest of the SECEast coming in at: Mizzou 60%, UF 66.7%, UT 75%, UGA 76.9% and SC at a WHOPPING 85.7% winning percentage vs B1G teams maybe THAT'S why they rank our schedules as the toughest in the nation.

Dang I just LOVE me sum stats!:lovey::fine::cheers: