Hunting with Ninja Stars?

chrislibby88

Great management technique! I hope we can get a primitive weapons quota hunt that the only legal weapons are Rambo knives and ninja stars. But back to hogs or hawgs, gonna check with the boys at Tacticam to see if they can rig me up a video camera to my stars. I want to make videos like my hero O'Neil Williams.
I’m already subscribed to your hawg ninja yewt00b channel.
Let’s petition the DNR, maybe plan a march too. Ninja stars and pole staff season, maybe at the end of January, doe only. I think it’s gonna catch on.

ABBYS DAD

I’m already subscribed to your hawg ninja yewt00b channel.
Let’s petition the DNR, maybe plan a march too. Ninja stars and pole staff season, maybe at the end of January, doe only. I think it’s gonna catch on.
Also...... I'm tired of primitive weapons season not requiring primitive attire? That should be state stinking law! If you want to hunt during primitive weapons season, you must dress like you're an extra from the movie last of the mohicans. Bone Collectors will be all over that with the new realtree super Xtreme magnum loin cloth and body war paint. Right this down!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Also...... I'm tired of primitive weapons season not requiring primitive attire? That should be state stinking law! If you want to hunt during primitive weapons season, you must dress like you're an extra from the movie last of the mohicans. Bone Collectors will be all over that with the new realtree super Xtreme magnum loin cloth and body war paint. Right this down!

Like this?

Sugar.jpg

Not unless they were the size and weight of manhole covers with a launcher to match.

Any engineering rednecks feel a project coming on, lol.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Anyone ever hunted with or thought of hunting hogs with Ninja throwing stars?

I suggest you start with a spear, then go to a sheepskin sling shot and three smooth stones. When you are successful with that you are ready for throwing stars.

After throwing stars maybe a pile of corn with a limb overhanging. A bone knife, loin cloth and maybe a bone through the nose. Landing on the hog should be easy.

What a YouTube channel this would make.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Famous Ninjas who are incognito....
1) Chuck Norris 2) Charles Bronson 3) Mary Kate Olsen 4) Bob Horner 5) Lemont from the show "Sanford and Son" 6) all 4 teenage mutant ninja turtles 7) Ric Flair 8) Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
I'll think of more later
Brut Bernard.

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
I started to say poor Abby but I've cone to the conclusion Abby will be able to use anything in her surroundings as a weapon, disable you with her pinky finger, so now I'm thinking poor young first boyfriend who wrongs Abby

ABBYS DAD

I started to say poor Abby but I've cone to the conclusion Abby will be able to use anything in her surroundings as a weapon, disable you with her pinky finger, so now I'm thinking poor young first boyfriend who wrongs Abby
Remember that Governor Kemp commercial where he's talking to that young man while holding a shotgun? I hold shotguns, ninja stars and taser. And I'm good with a shovel.

ABBYS DAD

I suggest you start with a spear, then go to a sheepskin sling shot and three smooth stones. When you are successful with that you are ready for throwing stars.

After throwing stars maybe a pile of corn with a limb overhanging. A bone knife, loin cloth and maybe a bone through the nose. Landing on the hog should be easy.

What a YouTube channel this would make.
I use eggs and a biscuit as bait when I'm out hunting bacon.

ABBYS DAD

Ok time to put this thread back on the shelf until next year or next fifth year, whichever happens first. Enjoy yourselves