We coming for ya Bama!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I agree it’s going to be tough to go undefeated this year. I’ll say well done to the team that beats Bama.

As to the OP, it’s spring, it’s a mutt, it’s what they do.

F94F508B-F163-4353-BF3F-C7E655039008.jpeg

On my way home yesterday I noticed it was moving day for the local mutt fan base.

1E5DF105-90C5-4FD9-A438-50FE50D26B30.jpeg

Last edited:

Baroque Brass

Dawgs got to get by Clemson opening game. That will set the tone for the rest of the season.

Hunter922

Optomism turns to despair again is the likely result... I hope not but....

MCBUCK

I’ll take 6-6 and the Jorritos bowl against western Michigan this year
that’s funny my man

If Kirby does it then I'll jump on here, tip my cap, and take my lumps because Lord knows they're coming. Then you guys beat OSU for the championship? That'd make it one very, very long year for a few of us on here

Should UGA win a title....this board would be upside down in a bad way. Posters we’ve never seen from places we’ve never been.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Should UGA win a title....this board would be upside down in a bad way. Posters we’ve never seen from places we’ve never been.

That is so true!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
that’s funny my man

and several people who have supposedly “sworn off Georgia and all college football” because of politics will suddenly be back posting

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
EBB0E7AB-4CA3-495A-9C1B-D3A85CA67DD9.jpeg

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
@Ruger#3 don’t forget that meeting you got tomorrow at 2:26

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
You know the barn is a dumpster fire when a Barner starts eating on Bamas table.....
Your meeting is at 3:16
That’s ok we play bama every year we don’t have to hide behind the east as an excuse