The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Anybody know/understand twoyro yenese ?? She's trying her best to tell me something !!
Good Luck, sometimes I had to call LilD to tell me what Monster was saying/asking for.............one thing he started asking for a "utter sammic", then it went to "butter sammich" which the whole time he was asking for a peanut butter sammich!!!:rofl:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Mercy!!

trad bow

I could’ve told you that. It’s so hot no one is out on the lake

trad bow

Oh forgot to tell y’all I cut the heck out of my thumb this morning. Spent two hours trying to stop the bleeding before the super glue would bind. Good news is I won’t have to do the leeches thing next spring!!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Oh forgot to tell y’all I cut the heck out of my thumb this morning. Spent two hours trying to stop the bleeding before the super glue would bind. Good news is I won’t have to do the leeches thing next spring!!

Not good on the thumb cutting. Is a transfusion in order?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Fairly hot out there. Check out the heat index.

View attachment 1094130

Ouch, and I’m Fixin to go get on the mower as the Sun is starting to provide some long shadows. Still got some wide open areas, but gotta break this up into 2 mowings as usual. Finish up tomorrow.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Hate it when that happens.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Ouch, and I’m Fixin to go get on the mower as the Sun is starting to provide some long shadows. Still got some wide open areas, but gotta break this up into 2 mowings as usual. Finish up tomorrow.

The places I didn't mow yesterday are still too wet/boggy to mow today. I'd stick the mower or at least rut up the yard.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Got about 2 1/2- 3 hours hollar later.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hate it for all you homeowners with yards to mow.

My new rental place comes with a yard service. :cool:

I think I'll just make a drink and relax on the deck.:fine:
:whip:

Status
Not open for further replies.