Useles Billy comin' at ya in #1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
Not to bring up bad news but I just read from back in 2020 where KyDawg passed away. Just want y’all fellows to know me and him was friends. I never met him but did talk with him through PM’s and prayed for his wife. Sorry folks I haven’t passed through In a few years.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Not to bring up bad news but I just read from back in 2020 where KyDawg passed away. Just want y’all fellows to know me and him was friends. I never met him but did talk with him through PM’s and prayed for his wife. Sorry folks I haven’t passed through In a few years.
You should come back around more often then. Maybe start some good threads because we need all the help we can get.

Bo$$ is missed here every day and seems like lots of folks don’t stop by anymore.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Only drank 3 lg sweet tea at Carriage House lunch with wife and son.

That place any good? Have been by a few times and thought about stopping but never have

GeorgiaGlockMan

That place any good? Have been by a few times and thought about stopping but never have
I like it and try to eat there at least once per week to load up on veggies.

Go hungry.

Today, I had 2 (no 3) great pork chops (almost forgot I stole one from my son's plate), mashed taters, green beans, collards, corn, pintos, fried green tomatoes and a beautiful red head sittin next to me.

Too full for desert but the peach cobbler wife had looked good.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper

KyDawg was one of a kind, this place will never be the same without him.

Last edited:

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
Night folks. Keep it real

Status
Not open for further replies.