There needs to be a GON cook off!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I wouldn't want to show you folks up.. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

I'm in! Just not during DEER SEASON!!!!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I'd die halfway through the spread. :)
We would have to find a place with A/C... In this heat most folks would puke from over eating....

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Ga Veterans State Park in Crisp Co. is big enough to hold a crowd. It has a campground and a few cabins. Plus Lake Blackshear to fish in and a “ahem”golf course. Better bring a dang good A/C this time of year though.

slow motion

I'll be the official photographer provided you don't mind out of focus pics and my fingers obscuring the lens. FYI I have no photography skills whatsoever. Also I will require some low carb delicacies to be entered.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I'll be the official photographer provided you don't mind out of focus pics and my fingers obscuring the lens. FYI I have no photography skills whatsoever. Also I will require some low carb delicacies to be entered.

turnip greens and cole slaw it is

slow motion

turnip greens and cole slaw it is
While I love me some coleslaw, especially with a few pickled jalapenos in it, I have never been a fan of greens. I know that calls into question my Southern heritage. Me and my older brother used to love to go cut "poke salat". Meant we got to take the big butcher knife and hack it down. We hacked down everything else in the pasture too. When we got back that knife wouldn't cut hot butter.