The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Guess I’m a sentimental old fool. My grandfather got me a little rocker when I was staying with him, 5/6. It had suffered the wear and tear of decades. Mom had it covered in some gaudy 60s pattern. I dug it out of storage had it reupholstered back the way it was in the 50s.

782BBCB6-37DB-4161-8E3C-D3D775B073B3.jpeg36D67536-7A9B-4831-97B0-AD0924CC4E95.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Off the stocking report did you find a stream near you they dropped dough bellies in yesterday?

They stocked Cochrans Creek in Dawson, which runs through my property. Challenge is to find where they stock and whether I'm too far downstream to make a difference. Found a spot in the national forest a few miles upstream, and figured that might be a good stop to try. Went searching, and it all looked to be private property, so I went to my backup plan...

Nimblewell Creek. Not on the stocking report, but showed on the DNR map that it was stocked within the last week. Found my way back to it about a mile after the blacktop turned to gravel, and tried a couple stretches along the road. Got a couple bites, and one little rainbow.
20210731_095525_copy_612x816.jpg
Decided to move upstream some, and drove about a mile further in, and found a good spot. Put 6 on the stringer.
20210731_120139.jpg

Last edited:

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
They stocked Cochrans Creek in Dawson, which runs through my property. Challenge is to find where they stock and whether I'm too far downstream to make a difference.

Found a spot in the national forest a few miles upstream, and figured that might be a good stop to try. Went searching, and it all looked to be private property, so I went to my backup plan...Nimbewell Creek. Not on the stocking report, but showed on the DNR map that it was stocked within the last week. Found my way back to it about a mile after the blacktop turned to gravel, and tried a couple stretches along the road. Got a couple bites, and one little rainbow.
View attachment 1094593
Decided to move upstream some, and drove about a mile further in, and found a good spot. Put 6 on the stringer.
View attachment 1094594
That a boy Dave!!!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I don’t know bout y’all, but don’t think I can take too much more of this heat. And that is in the shade.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
They stocked Cochrans Creek in Dawson, which runs through my property. Challenge is to find where they stock and whether I'm too far downstream to make a difference.

Found a spot in the national forest a few miles upstream, and figured that might be a good stop to try. Went searching, and it all looked to be private property, so I went to my backup plan...Nimbewell Creek. Not on the stocking report, but showed on the DNR map that it was stocked within the last week. Found my way back to it about a mile after the blacktop turned to gravel, and tried a couple stretches along the road. Got a couple bites, and one little rainbow.
View attachment 1094593
View attachment 1094594

WTG, no step Dave.

Believe I woulda had to Waller for a minute er 2 before even wettin a hook.
Might be tad cooler there creekside.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Enough! Gonna make a run to the dump and I’m done outside for today.
I know I’ll be missing this come Feb/Mar but dang it’s hot!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Wanna go out and do a lil shooting at my new targets, gonna hafta wait a lil.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
tongue stuck to the flagpole on a tripledawgdare . .

I kid you not, I actually know someone that did that when we were kids. It got unusually cold down in Louisiana and on a dare from his twin brother the boy stuck that tongue on a flag pole in frigid temps. It was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.