The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Everything just taste better outta the right mug.

85E2DD28-E89A-4F23-8D32-5B65F0143CD3.jpeg

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
What's happening?
What's happening?
10:30 a.m. Chick-fil-A breakfast...
Picked up my wife scripts at CVS. Spent 20 minutes waiting in the drive-through line before I figured out it was covid testing in the drive-through. No signs.
Bought a new truck battery. $200. :hair:
Manual said it was a tough battery installation. The computer had to be reset. I don't know why, my battery has gone flat dead before and I have disconnected it before... I changed the battery with the truck running. No computer to reset.
Back to hanging out in the AC.
Im gonna take a look at this Tactacam Reveal X cellcam I just got.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
10:30 a.m. Chick-fil-A breakfast...
Picked up my wife scripts at CVS. Spent 20 minutes waiting in the drive-through line before I figured out it was covid testing in the drive-through. No signs.
Bought a new truck battery. $200. :hair:
Manual said it was a tough battery installation. The computer had to be reset. I don't know why, my battery has gone flat dead before and I have disconnected it before... I changed the battery with the truck running. No computer to reset.
Back to hanging out in the AC.
Im gonna take a look at this Tactacam Reveal X cellcam I just got.
Love how they say you have to have a service tech just to change a battery... Come'on man!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
PSA for my CVille homies we now have Marble Slab ice cream, Texas Road House is framed up in the dry.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Said I wasn’t going outside today but just now finished up a lot longer project than I attended it to be.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well, I just couldn’t stand it. Had to pull the Forsythia monster out of the dirt. Broke a fiberglass shovel handle prying on it enough to get a cinch chain around it up under the roots, but she’s out of the ground.

Ain’t got a clue why I’m out here.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.