Scent control?

chrislibby88

Doesn’t matter what you use. Even @Professor chem suit won’t stop a bear, deer, or hog from smelling you if they are downwind and the thermals carry your scent to them. Hunt the wind, and pay attention to the thermal currents. Don’t worry about the wind forecast either, the topography channels the wind currents into all kinds strange directions. You just have to go to a spot and figure out what the wind does throughout the day. I do what I can to not stink like a locker room, but I don’t think it matters, as long as you stay downwind of where you’ll be shooting.

Professor

Doesn’t matter what you use. Even @Professor chem suit won’t stop a bear, deer, or hog from smelling you if they are downwind and the thermals carry your scent to them. Hunt the wind, and pay attention to the thermal currents. Don’t worry about the wind forecast either, the topography channels the wind currents into all kinds strange directions. You just have to go to a spot and figure out what the wind does throughout the day. I do what I can to not stink like a locker room, but I don’t think it matters, as long as you stay downwind of where you’ll be shooting.
My chemical containment suit is to keep the rain out. It won't help a bit controlling stick.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I wont hurt your chances.

I dont go crazy over it. Already been there and it did not work for me.

Still,
I wash myself / clothes with scent free soap. I keep my clothes in a rubbermaid container.

I stink evidently. I almost never have a deer within bow range that dosent bust me.