Drivelers board the ferry #379

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Dang, clouded up and started light rain quick!

I noticed some on the radar up that way, mainly NW GA. Then the next thing I knew it was gone. Not sure about the radar image I was getting.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Two of the songwriters who also sang well enough had written and country artists had performed #1 hits as well as Grammy award winning songs.
What is all country music or was there some bluegrass picking?[/QUOTE]

Where did they play at?
We come to Chattanooga for music regularly.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I noticed some on the radar up that way, mainly NW GA. Then the next thing I knew it was gone. Not sure about the radar image I was getting.

Very light but grounds getting wet.
Its completely clouded over quick.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Two of the songwriters who also sang well enough had written and country artists had performed #1 hits as well as Grammy award winning songs.

Was is all country music or was there some bluegrass picking?[/QUOTE]

All country but each performer played their guitar as a solo act.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
What is all country music or was there some bluegrass picking?

Where did they play at?
We come to Chattanooga for music regularly.[/QUOTE]

The Madison GA Cultural Center, which is a historic school house built in 1914 and fully restored in 1994(?) as the center. The small auditorium makes it an intimate setting for performances.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Here’s what I’m going to work on. Once the pines came out this gap was left. Going to cut out the scrubs next. There will eventually be a shed here at the edge of the lawn. Starting at the little briar patch I want to plant hardwoods to the back property line, you can see the neighbors drive at the property line.82875D88-9AC5-4915-8EB0-C871880C51ED.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey Core, Quack

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Here’s what I’m going to work on. Once the pines came out this gap was left. Going to cut out the scrubs next. There will eventually be a shed here at the edge of the lawn. Starting at the little briar patch I want to plant hardwoods to the back property line, you can see the neighbors drive at the property line.View attachment 1105085

Bob, if it were me I’d do some Evergreens. That way even in the Winter you’ll have year round cover. You probably wouldn’t need but 15-20’ height to block the building, being that your on a hill, and lower than that for the driveway and other undesirables in your line of sight.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Bob, if it were me I’d do some Evergreens. That way even in the Winter you’ll have year round cover. You probably wouldn’t need but 15-20’ height to block the building, being that your on a hill, and lower than that for the driveway and other undesirables in your line of sight.

The pine beetles killed a couple of the mature pines and the others were so tall as to be a threat to the neighbors house if they ever took sick. I’ll think on that, I have firs on one side now as you know. Was trying to think something productive but an evergreen would likely survive better back there.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.