2021 Oglethorpe County

Todd E

I took a break from my normal activities. Grabbed the bow and headed off for the eve. Saw six all total. Four bucks. Found myself in a pickle due to two bucks being under me, one buck behind me, and one buck feeding.......seated in my climber with bow hanging above me on hanger. I dont know how I ever got hand on bow...stood up....clipped on....drew. OC buck.

Stopped by so granddaughter could see him.
Raise em right. ;)

20210920_002603.jpg57989.jpeg

Arrow3

Congratulations again Todd. That's a fine bow buck right there !

Arrow3

I also had a little luck this weekend. I killed what I consider to be a big cull. Heaviest deer I've ever killed at 221lbs. Wish he hadn't been just a 6 pointer but he was mature and that's what we hunt for. Gonna be lots of slim jims and summer sausage. FB_IMG_1632145671409.jpgFB_IMG_1632145678146.jpgFB_IMG_1632145686780.jpg

Arrow3

Stud of a buck Brandon! In 10 seasons of hunting the farm we've never taken a buck that exceeded 200 lbs on the hoof. Any idea on age?
Todd has the head. Ive asked him to save the jawbone. He's a minimum 4 1/2 I'd guess but probably older.. and thank you sir .

Buford_Dawg

My vote for Oglethorpe killing machines that seem to get it done every year that post regularly on here...
@Arrow3
@Todd E
@Buford Dawg
@Hughy

I'm way down on the wannabe list.

Little tougher with that primitive weapon you like to use there AC, I rather reach out to them with that 7mm-08 or 308 . I believe I saw on FB where Brandon gonna break out some primitive type archery stuff for awhile now. Well until another good one makes its presence.

Todd E

There are more, CCC. They just don't post as much. A2H is a killer. Turkey be ware. Knocks great bucks down.

Seems this is the only section where I feel at home. Can you tell me about Ozonics? LoL I almost replied to that last notif quote. Knew I shouldn't. LoL